National Seminar on Smart Phone Privacy and Security
@ GNLU, Gandhinagar [Nov 9]: Registrations Open
About GNLU and TRAI
Gujarat National Law University is a National Law University established under the Gujarat National Law University Act, 2003 in the state of Gujarat. The university is located at Gandhinagar, which is the capital of Gujarat and is located 23 kilometres north of the city of Ahmedabad.
Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) established 20th February 1997, regulates Telecom and Broadcasting sectors in the country. TRAI from time to time issues directions, orders and regulations which cover a wide range of subjects including tariff, interconnection and quality of service pertaining to both sectors.
About the Seminar
Gujarat National Law University & Telecom Regulatory of India are jointly organising the National Seminar on “Smart Phone Privacy and Security” 9th November 2019 from 09:30 AM to 05:00 PM.
Conference Hall, Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India
- Shri Arun Ramakrishnan: Cyber Security Expert, Reserve Bank Information Technology Pvt Ltd (ReBit), Mumbai
- Shri Manish Gupta: Offensive Security Certified Professional and Cyber Security Researcher, Societe Generale Global Solutions Centre Pvt Ltd Bangalore
- Dr. Pradip Vagha: Managing Director, De-addiction Specialist and Psychiatrist, GIPS Psychiatric and De-addiction Centre, Ahmedabad
- Shri Sanjeev Banza: Advisor (CA & IT) TRAI, New Delhi
- Shri Archie Jackson: Senior Director and Head of IT & IS, Incedo Inc. Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Note: There will be no participation fee and Certificate of participation will be awarded to all the Participants.
Dr. Saira Gori, Dean, Training Division
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone number: +91 81286 50867