National Seminar on Cyber Crimes:Issues and Challenges on March 9, 2018 @ Faculty of Law Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi.
Deadline: latest by 26th February, 2019.
Objective of the Seminar
The objective of the seminar is to ease out, discuss, and make deliberations on the following areas.
- Citizen friendly Safe and Secure internet
- Legal Challenges in Cyber laws.
- Relationship between internet rights and internet security
- Freedom, Security and Growth in Cyber space
- Digital Democracy and Digital Diplomacy
Organizations and Students to come together and share their valuable thoughts on the issues relating to following majors themes:
1. Emerging Trends in Cyber World
2. Role of UN for preserving Peace and Security in Cyber Space.
3. Crime against Women in Cyber world
4. Crime against Children in Cyber world
5. Crime against Government in Cyber world
6. Privacy, Defamation & Data Protection in Cyber space
7. Fake ID’S in Online Social Networks (OSNs),
8. Cyber Forensics & Electronic Evidence and Investigations
9. Online-Consumers in Cyberspace
10.Banking Financial Fraud, Scams in Cyber world
11. Net Neutrality & Regulation of Internet
12. Artificial Intelligence and Cloud Computing & New Challenges
13. Internet of Things, Block Chains – Emerging Challenges
14. Cyber Extremism & Radicalization
Note: –The above themes are indicative and the author can send the article on any topic related to the broad theme of the Seminar.
Call for Papers:
Research papers/articles are invited from the academicians, researchers, policy makers, journalist, representatives of Government Organizations, civil society/NGOs and research scholars on different themes of the seminar mentioned above. The abstract on above themes are invited for paper presentation.
Guidelines for Abstracts Submission:
The Abstract not exceeding 300 words in Times New Roman with font size 12 with 1.5 spacing for the text along with the title of abstract, Name of the author (s), Designation, Institution’s affiliation, Full address, Mobile number and E-mail address should be sent through email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Convenor) and email@example.com (Co-convenor) latest by 25 th January, 2019. The Organizing Committee will review the submitted abstracts and decision of acceptance of abstracts. All Participating members are requested to follow the policies/rules/guidelines and abide with it.
Guidelines for Full Paper Submission:
The Paper not exceeding 5000 words in Times New Roman with font size 12 with 1.5 spacing for the text along with the title of Paper, Name of the author(s), Designation, Institution’s affiliation, Mobile number and E-mail address should be sent through email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Convenor) and email@example.com (Co-convenor) latest by 26th February, 2019. The Organizing Committee will review the submitted Papers and decision of acceptance of Papers. All Participating members are requested to follow the policies/rules/guidelines and abide with it.
- Submission of Abstracts by: 25th January, 2019
- Notification of selected Abstracts: 28th January, 2019
- Submission of full papers by: 26th February, 2019
- Notification of selected papers: 01st March, 2019
- Last date for Registration via E-Mail: 04th March 2019
- National Seminar Date: 09th March 2019
- Indian Delegates: 1000 (INR)
- Research Scholars/Students: 500 (INR)
- Foreign Delegates: 2000 (INR)
Registration fees include the Seminar kit, Lunch, Tea and access to Seminar sessions. On the Spot registration shall also be accepted. The Research scholars are required to produce a valid identity card/ certificate. Payment of Registration fee can be made either through Demand Draft or cash on the spot. The Demand Draft is to be made in favour of the following:-
The Registrar, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi-25
Accommodation shall be provided on sharing basis to those delegates who inform the organisers in advance and the accommodation is available subject to availability and payment is to be borne by the participant(s).
Note: – For any clarification feel free to contact
Convenors of the Seminar
Dr. Ghulam Yazdani, Contact No: 9891989168
Dr. Qazi Mohammed Usman, Contact No: 9911273183