National Moot Court Competition
@ Bahra University, Shimla [April 23-25]:
Register by April 3
The Moot Court Society, School of Law, Bahra University takes great pride in organizing its 3rd National Moot Court Competition, 2020 which is based on Criminal and Constitutional Law. The competition will provide a platform to students across the nation to put on display their advocacy skills, practical application of laws, to refine their research capabilities, to build up their confidence and professional ethics.
The First Edition of the Competition was won by RGNUL, Patiala and Kurukshetra University were the Runner-Ups. The Second Edition of the Competition was won by NLUJA, Assam and RGNUL, Patiala being the Runner-Ups this time.
Now, this year, we welcome participation from the Best Law Schools of the country, in the expectation to chisel out the proficient lawyers and judges of the future.
The competition is open for students of LL.B three years or B.A., LL.B. five years course during the current academic year. Team Composition: Speaker 1, Speaker 2 and Researcher. In certain circumstances, a team of two members could be allowed with prior permission of the Moot Court Society.
Location and Date
The 3rd National Moot Court Competition 2020 is scheduled for 23rdto 25th APRIL, 2020. The venue for the event is Bahra University, Solan (Waknaghat), Tehsil, Kandaghat, Distt Solan, Himachal Pradesh, PIN – 173234.
Registration procedure, deadline & fee details
- The Registration form completed with all Team Details must be submitted online by 3rd April 2020 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- A registration fee of Rs. 5000.
- ONLY 40 TEAMS WILL BE ENTERTAINED ON FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS.
- No change in the names of the participants shall be permitted after the receipt of the Registration Form.Teams should clearly mention the names of all participants in the team, including course, year/semester of study and contact number.
- No team would be facilitated with the certificates during the competition. The same shall be provided only in the Valedictory Ceremony. No certificates will be sent through courier.
All the participating institutions have to confirm participation by sending an email consisting of a scanned copy of registration form and Demand Draft/NEFT to email@example.com on or before 3rd April 2020.
Registration by Post
The duly filled in hard copies of the Registration Form along with a demand draft/NEFT of INR 5,000/- (Indian Rupees Five Thousand Only) must reach the Organizers by 10-04-2020.
For Demand Draft
The Demand Draft shall be drawn in the favor of “Bahra University”, payable at UCO Bank, Waknaghat.
Please contact the Student Organizers while making the Demand Draft.
Bank Account Detail for NEFT/RTGS/IMPS Transaction:
- Name: School of Law
- Bank: UCO Bank
- Branch: Bahra University Campus
- Account Number: 25460210000052
- IFSC Code: UCBA0002546
Last date to Register: 3rd April 2020
Date of Competition: 23rd April- 25th April 2020.
|i.||Winning Team||Rs. 21000 + Trophy + Exciting Prizes|
|ii.||Runners Up Team||Rs. 11000 + Trophy + Exciting Prizes|
|iii.||Best Student Advocate||Rs. 2100 + Trophy|
|iv.||Best Researcher||Rs. 2100 + Trophy|
|v.||Best Memorial||Rs. 2100 + Trophy|
- Pranav Kaushal: 7807237063
- Shyam Pratap 7726929361
- Gajraj Singh; 7678673561
- Lakshay Bansal 9816990553
For further clarifications please free to contact Bahra University Moot Court Society at firstname.lastname@example.org.