Al-Ameen College of Law
NATIONAL LEVEL MOOT COURT COMPETITION 2017
Deadline: 1st February 2017.
For your kind reference, short details of the program are as follows:
DATES OF THE COMPETITION :
17th to 19th March, 2017
The National Level Moot Court Competition will be held at Al-Ameen College of
Law, Bangalore, Karnataka.
This Competition shall be open to all students pursuing Undergraduate Law Degree Programme (3 Year LL.B. or 5 Year integrated B.A./B.B.A./ B.S.L/B.Sc, LL.B.) in any Law College/Law School. Law Faculty of University in India.
- The participation shall be restricted to the first 30 teams who confirm their participation on ‘first come first serve’ basis.
- The Registration Fee for the National Moot Court Competition is Rs. 2000/ (Rs. Two Thousand Only).
- All the teams are required to make the payment in the form of a Demand Draft, drawn in the name of PRINCIPAL, AL- AMEEN COLLEGE OF LAW, BANGALORE.
- The participation of the college shall be confirmed only upon the receipt of an e-mail confirming the participation from official e-mail ID of the Principal/ Director/ Vice Chancellor/ Head/ Faculty – in- charge, Moot Court along with the scanned copy of the Demand Draft of Rs. 2000/. (Send the e-mail & scanned copy of the Demand Draft) at email@example.com on or before 1st February 2017.
- Subsequent to the acknowledgement of the receipt of the soft copy of the Demand Draft by the Administrators, the teams shall be required to send the hard copy of the registration form along with the hard copy of the demand draft on or before 7th February 2017
- The Registration fee shall be non- refundable.
- No change in the names of the participants shall be permitted after the receipt of the Registration Form, except at the sole discretion of the Organizers.
- The envelope containing the Draft and the Registration Form should mention: “Registration for National Level Moot Court Competition 2016” at the top of the envelope.
- Last date for receipt of soft copy of Registration form along with scanned copy of the DD (Demand Draft): 3rd February 2017
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of Registration form along with DD: 07th February 2017
- Last date for the Queries Regarding the Problem By: 15th February 2017
- Last date for Submission of Memorials (Soft Copy): 4th March 2017
- Last date for Submission of Memorials (Hard Copy): 08th March 2017
- Inaugural function & Draw of Lots: 17th March 2017
- Preliminary Round and Researchers Test: 18th March 2017
- Quarter Final Round, Semi-Final Round and Final Round: 19th March 2017
- Valedictory Function: 19th March 2017
AACL Mooters Society Coordinators:
1. Ms. Sahana Florence: +91 9742603145
2. Ms. Bhavya Gunashekar: +91 9036074163
AACL Mooters Society Student Coordinators:
1. Afshan M.A (Convener) : +91 9066675292
2. N. Mohamed Arshadh Malim (Convener): +91 975066477
For Brochure, CLICK HERE
For Moot Problem, CLICK HERE
For Rules and Regulation CLICK HERE
For Registration Form, CLICK HERE
For Travel Form, CLICK HERE
LawOF does not claim any responsibility for the above mentioned Event/Program. We thus request you to verify its credentials on your sole responsibility, before applying for it.
The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org