National Law Conclave
@University of North Bengal, Siliguri [Nov 30 – Dec 1]
:Submit by Sep 27.
About the Organizer
The University of North Bengal was established by an Act of the Legislature of West Bengal in 1962 with the mission “to encourage and provide for instruction for teaching, training and research in various branches of learning and course of study; to promote advancement and dissemination of knowledge and learning and to extend higher education to meet the growing needs of society.”
The Department of Law was formerly known as the University College of Law and was established as such in the year 1974. It was upgraded as the department of Law in the year 2000.
About the Conclave
The Department of Law is organising a Two day National Law Conclave on “Law as an Instrument of Social Transformation: Issues, Challenges and Emerging Trends” to be held during 30th November and 1st December 2019 (Saturday & Sunday) at the Conference Hall, Administrative Building, University of North Bengal. (Please find attached herewith the Seminar Brochure and the Registration Form)
Abstracts of not more than 300 words, for original research papers on the above-mentioned themes, are invited, submitted as Word documents, with a covering letter containing the name and designation of the author(s).
- There can be a maximum of two Authors only for each Abstract/Paper.
- Authors of shortlisted abstracts shall be required to send their full-length papers who would have the privilege of presenting their paper at this seminar.
- Full-length research papers in the form of articles within 5000- 10000 words (inclusive of footnotes), should be sent.
- Both the Abstracts and the Final Papers should mandatorily have
- Name of the Author/Co-author
- Designation of the Author/Co-author
- Contact Details of the Author/Co-author
- Email id(s) of the Author/Co-author
- Potential contributors are required to adhere to a uniform mode of citation (ILI mode of Citation).
- All Abstracts to be sent via e-mail to Dr. Sangeeta Mandal and Dr. Soma Dey Sarkar at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org within the deadlines mentioned below.
- Selected papers may be considered for publication in our journal, Indian Journal of Law and Justice or in the edited volume without incurring any extra cost by the registered paper presenters.
- Submission of abstract – 27th September 2019
- Communication of acceptance of abstract from Organisers’ side – 1st Octoberber, 2019
- Submission of full paper – 21st October 2019
- Communication of acceptance of Full Paper – 27th October 2019
- Last Date of Registration Confirmation and Sending of Registration Form –02nd November 2019
- National Law Conclave – 30th November 2019 and 1st December 2019
Department of Law: Ph. +91353-2776307, 8637579743(M)
Email: email@example.com (Preferred email address)
Prof.(Dr.) Rathin Bandyopadhyay: Ph. +919434328537,
Prof.(Dr.) Gangotri Chakraborty: Ph. +919434037671
Dr. Sujit Kumar Biswas: Ph. +919434427710