Two Day National Conference on “Africa Since 2000: Transition and Change”
on 18th–19th February, 2016.
FOR YOUR KIND REFERENCE, SHORT DETAILS OF THE PROGRAM ARE AS FOLLOWS:
WHAT: Two Day National Conference
WHERE: Department of African Studies, University of Delhi
WHEN: 18th–19th February, 2016:
TOPIC: “Africa Since 2000: Transition and Change”
Abstract Submission : 28 th January, 2016
Submission of Complete paper : 5 th February, 2016
1. Political Changes – Good governance, new political process, Africa and the World.
2. Economics Changes – Recent trade patterns, Changes in the economic structures, Investments and FDI.
3. Geographic Changes – Climate Change, demography.
4. Social Changes – Education sector, culture, changes in the occupational pattern, urbanization, ICT, cinema.
5. Third Mission 6. Security – Terrorism, Maritime security, Refugee problems, migration.
Abstract must be submitted in English containing the Tittle of the Research paper, Author(s) Full name, Designation, Name of the Organisation, City and Contact details complete with email.
Abstract should be around 250 words in Times New Roman size 12. All the correspondence should be sent by e-mail for the Conference Organizing Committee to the attention of Prof. J. P. Dubey, Head, Department of African Studies at Telefax. 27666673 (E-mail: email@example.com).
The Organizing Committee would request you to familiarize faculty of your organization and other interested persons with the content of the Conference.
FOR NOTIFICATION, Click HERE
DISCLAIMER: The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org