National Article Writing Competition
Centre for Constitutional Research & Development [CCRD]:
Submit by April 12
The Centre for Constitutional Research and Development (CCRD) is established in recognition of the need to have an authoritative record of constitutional history, judicial development and to create a forum for exchanging and sharing the discussion of the most important, relevant and recent issues pertaining to the Constitution.
Themes & Issues
Participants can write on any sub-theme related to “Gender Equality in the Armed Forces”.
Two recent judgments of the Supreme Court – delivered by a bench of Chandrachud and Rastogi JJ – have made an important contribution to contemporary jurisprudence on the subject. Both concerned the intersection of service law and gender equality – and, in particular, gender equality in the armed forces, a particularly fraught and thorny topic. (Student can choose any topic under the theme)
Students, Scholars, Academicians pursuing any degree or course from a recognised university and School Students can participate in the competition.
Guidelines for Submissions
- All the entries must be typewritten and in not more than 1500 words excluding footnotes.
- The submission must be made only in *.doc or *.docx format
- 19th Edition of Bluebook should be followed for citation.
- The content should be the original work of the writer and should not have been given to any other competition or for any publication.
- Participants submitting Plagiarised Articles will not be provided with certificates.
- The decisions of the judges will be final and binding.
The submission should strictly follow the following rule
- Font – Times New Roman
- Font size – 12
- Line spacing – 1.5
- Alignment – justified
submit the Article by 15th April 2020 by Clicking here
- Prizes: Cash prizes & Certificates
- 1st prize: INR 3000 + Merit Certificate
- 2nd prize: INR 2000 + Merit Certificate
- Special Mention to Next 2 Authors.
- All participants will get participation certificates.
- Discount Vouchers for Publication in International Journals, Books etc.