LexKnot- 2019 – Lex Festum, ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad.
All the correspondences and queries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- About the organiser/college/university – The ICFAI Law School is a significant segment of the IFHE and recognized by Bar Council of India. The ICFAI LAW SCHOOL Hyderabad offers BBA.LLB (Hons) and BA.LLB (Hons) integrated five year courses, One Year LLM in Corporate and Commercial Laws and Tax Laws, Ph.D. fulltime and part time programs and Eight Certificate Courses in Cyber Law, Infrastructure Laws, Law of Financial Services, Immigration Laws, Solid Waste Management and Law, Goods and services Tax Laws, International Trade Law and Forensic Science and Law.
- About the fest After the successful conduction of Lex-Knot in 2017 and 2018 which witnessed a participation of over 800 students from around 40 colleges in the country the ICFAI Law School is organizing the third edition to its annual law school fest, Lex-Knot on March 28, 2019 – April 1, 2019. Further we are committed to actualize the potential of the participants. To enrich the experience of this festival we are organizing the following events/ competitions. The Universities/Colleges can send only ONE team for one event but different teams for different events can be sent. 1. Client Counselling 2. Mediation 3. Asian Parliamentary Debate 4. Judgment Writing 5. Cultural Competitions Day 1 and Day 2 at LexKnot 2019 will see the presence of eminent speakers and speakers of certain repute talking about society, politics, law, journalism and the current trends in the country and the world in the form of panel discussions open mics, slam poetry and so on. ICFAI Law School holds the reputation of hosting the best of the speakers and stalwarts of the society. Further we will also have students run game stalls to beat the heat of the various events. Day 3 is what we call a social night, groove, dance and just let yourself free from all the stress and dance your heart out. LexKnot 2019 is all about you and when the fest ends it will make you want to come back and relive the one of a kind experience.
- Who is it for/eligibility Students pursuing three or five year courses of the LL.B degree in the academic year 2019-20 from any recognized law school/college/university in India are eligible to participate in the fest.
- Important Dates: Early Bird Registration ends on – February 25, 2019; Closing Registration – March 8, 2019; Event: March 28, 2019 – April 2, 2019.
- Location The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education Campus: Donthanapally, Shankarapalli Road, Hyderabad-501203, Telangana State, India www.ifheindia.org/fol maps: https://goo.gl/maps/FK6qZA5tp912
- Contact:1. Ms. Priti, Asst. Professor Faculty Coordinator- Lex Knot-2019 Mob: +91 7674073532, email@example.com Lexknot-2019Lexknot-2019
2. Vasishta Penamakuri; Student Coordinator- Lex Knot-2019 Mob: +91 8143189275. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conference official link: https://www.ifheindia.org/fol/Future-Conferences.html