Call for Papers:
Lex Humanitariae | Journal for a Change [Vol I – Issue 2]: No Publication Fee: Submit by April 10
ABOUT THE JOURNAL
‘Lex Humanitariae: Journal for a Change (ISSN: 2582-5216)’ is an International non-annual peer reviewed law journal aimed at providing a platform to the original work of authors by way of open access system to reiterate the importance and multi-disciplinary approach of law.
The principles of care, precision and impartiality guide the journal to set a dual goal i.e. to publish a journal worth to lawyers and to provide educational knowledge of value to students.
The journal with a hope to foster legal research welcomes unique and unpublished submissions in the form of articles, short notes, book reviews and case comments.
Any theme related to socio-legal aspect is acceptable. Inter-disciplinary approach and comparative research shall be encouraged.
The Journal invites submissions from students, academicians, lawyers, judges and other esteemed members of the legal fraternity.
- The manuscript shall be submitted in MS Word (.doc or .docx) format only.
- The paper should have an appropriate title.
- The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, size 12, 1.5 line spacing.
- Footnotes shall be in Times New Roman, size 10, single line spacing.
- All entries shall be accompanied by a brief abstract of not more than 250 words (included in the word limit) highlighting the central theme of the paper.
- Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
- A margin of 2 centimetres shall be left on all the sides of the paper.
- No page borders, headers or footers shall be used.
The journal invites entries for publication under the following categories
- Articles (3000-6000 words)
- Short Notes (1000-3000 words)
- Case Comments/Legislative Comments (1000-3000 words)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words)
- The limits are inclusive of footnotes and subject to relaxation.
HOW TO SUBMIT
Direct a mail at [email protected]
- The mail bearing the manuscript must indicate the category that the submission is intended for, i.e. Article/ Short Note/ Case or Legislative Comment/ Book Review.
- The subject of the mail shall be in the following format: “Submission – Volume I Issue II – [category]”.
- The details of the authors, including their names, contact details (email id and phone number), name of the institution or their designation (as the case may be), shall be provided in a separate MS Word file.
The deadline for the receipt of submissions is 23:59 hours on April 10th, 2020.
Authors shall be provided with a soft copy of the Certificate of Publication, and the soft copy of the issue shall be available and accessible to all on the journal’s website.
Mr. Tushar Seth: Managing Editor
Mobile Number: +91 9818443267
For full details, click here.