Legal Internship Opportunity @ Centre for Legal Excellence, Consortium E-Learning Network Pvt. Ltd., Noida
Consortium E-Learning Network Pvt. Ltd.
Consortium e-Learning Network Pvt. Ltd. (CELNET) group is one of the fastest and most innovative publishers of STM Content in India. We already publish & manage more than 250+ Scientific, technical, medical, MBA and Law Journals. We have more than 40,000 authors, editors, subscribers associated with us on our various online platforms for Knowledge creation. In addition to Journals, we have also stepped into book publishing, Conferences, workshops, create training programs and ventured many assignments successfully.
No. of Intern required:
0 2 (Two)
Duration of Internship:
Type of Student desired:
Subject/Fields of Interest:
- Health & Medical Law
- banking & Insurance Law
- Constitutional Law and Jurisprudence
- Family & Adoption Law
- Real Estate Law
- Corporate Governance & International Business Law
- Law of Torts and Consumer Protection Law
- Intellectual property (IP) Rights Law
- Cyber security Law
- Labour and Industrial Law
- Taxation and Regulatory Framework
- Food Safety and Standards Regulation
- Capital Market and Securities Law
- Criminal law
- Environmental law
- Human rights law
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic computer processing skills including Microsoft Office and Excel.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Assisting in various projects like Journals, Books and training programs etc.
- Providing creative input with the development of the upcoming project to the staff members.
- Maintaining communication with the clients and their projects.
A-118, 1st Floor, Sector-63, Noida-201301, U.P., India.
How to apply:
T: 0120 4781249/155 | Mobile: +91 9810662669
For more information, Visit: CLICK HERE