International Legal Article Writing Competition 2020
Geeta Institute of Law, Panipat, Delhi NCR:
[Prizes Worth Rs.6K]:
Register by Feb 20
The Centre for Research and Innovation of Geeta Institute of Law, Panipat, Delhi NCR announces the International Legal Article Writing Competition 2020 on “World’s Recent Developments in Human Rights”.
Students, research scholars and legal professionals are invited to explore their own views on any contemporary issues related to constitutional challenges. This theme has been decided to test the knowledge, research aptitude and writing skills of the participants.
The Competition will be conducted and managed by the Centre for Research and Innovation of Geeta Institute of Law, Panipat and will be held in ONLINE MODE.
The theme of the competition is “World’s Recent Developments In Human Rights” and participants are free to choose any of the following Sub-Themes:
- Decreasing Rate of Literacy v. Right to Education
- World’s Refugee Crisis vis-à-vis Right to Self Determination
- Freedom of Speech & Expression v. Political Power: A World Scenario
- Increasing Crime Against Women
- Human Trafficking Around the Globe
- Violation of Child Rights
- Rights of Vulnerable Groups
The above list of sub-themes is not exhaustive and other contemporary issues in World’s Human Rights can also be opted to write upon.
- Eligibility: Students (i.e. under and post graduate), research scholars, legal professionals and others interested in social sciences are eligible to participate.
- Co-authorship of one is allowed.
- Article should be the original work of the participants and must not exceed 6,000 words (including footnotes). The language of the articles should be English. Any kind of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification. Bluebook 19th edition should be adhered to for the purpose of citations.
- The submission should only in “doc. or docx.” format.
- Submission should strictly follow the following rules: Font – Time New Roman, Font size- 12, Line spacing- 1.5, Alighment-Justified
- E-Certificates will be provided to all participants.
All participants must register themselves by paying a fee of Rs. 200/- only. In case of co- authorship, both the participants have to register & pay separately.
Registration can be done by filling this Google form latest by 20th February 2020.
Bank/Branch Name: HDFC Bank, Samalkha, Panipat
Account Holder Name: Geeta Institute of Law
Account Number: 13251450000062
IFSC Code: HDFC0001325
Fees can be paid to above-mentioned account by online channels such as Paytm/Google Pay/NEFT/RTGS etc.
The submission should be sent on this mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject of “SUBMISSION FOR INTERNATIONAL LEGAL ARTICLE WRITING COMPETITION 2020”.
- Last date of Registration & Fee Payment 20th February, 2020
- Last date of submission of the 5th March, 2020
- Announcement of result 30th March 2020
- Dispatching of Certificates 20th April 2020
1st Rank: Rs.3000/- and a Certificate of Excellence
2nd Rank: Rs.2000/- and a Certificate of Excellence
3rd Rank: Rs.1000/- and a Certificate of Excellence
All participants will be provided with E-Certificate of participation.
For further information or clarification, feel free to contact and mail us: email@example.com.
Ms. Neelam Ruhal (Assistant Professor)
Mr. Divyanshu Chaudhary (Assistant Professor)
Ms. Nikita Kaushik (8708386475)
Ms. Riya Kaushik (8221803211)
Mr. Rishabh Jain (8295237773)
For the official brochure, Click here