@ SVNIT, Surat [Dec 19-20]:
Submit by Aug 30
TEQIP is all set to hold the International Conference on Gender Equality: Challenges & Opportunities at SVNIT, Surat. The main aim of the conference is to discuss the present and future issues like acceptance and equal treatment of women in the workplace, acceptance of LGBT in the workplace, need for behavioural changes, empowerment of the second and third gender and more related issues.
Call for Papers
Interested candidates can submit papers on topics like:
- Gender equity in technical education
- Humanities, arts and social sciences
- Medicine, nutrition and armed forces
- Industries and Corporates
- Higher and secondary education
- Creative writing and liberal arts
- Mass communication, literature and music
- Scientists, teachers, academic professionals and entrepreneurs
Other than these, candidates can submit any other domain paper related to the conference.
Who can participate
This conference is a rare interdisciplinary platform for people of all ages, genders, professions and nationality. It invites discourse, not just by academicians, scholars, researchers, lawyers, writers, but also doctors, administrators, students, scientists and others who feel passionate about gender equality.
- Paper Submission: 15 Aug 2019 (First round) and 30 Aug 2019 (Second round)
- Acceptance confirmation: 15 Sep 2019 (First round) and 30 Sep 2019 (Second round)
- Final Paper Submission and Registration: 15 Oct 2019 and 30 Oct 2019
Interested candidates need to pay a registration fee for the same.
- Students: Rs. 1000 for conference and Rs. 1500 for paper as well as the conference.
- Academy and R&D: Rs 2000 (just for the conference) and Rs. 3000 (conference and paper)
- Industry and others: Rs. 6000 (only conference) and Rs. 8000 (paper and conference)
Dr. Vasundhara Mahajan
Call: 0261-2201670, 2201562
Email: [email protected]