Online webinar for Law Students, practitioners and academicians
Chandigarh University is Located in the vicinity of Chandigarh. Established in 2012 Chandigarh University is the youngest university of India to be awarded A+ grade by NAAC and is the only state private university of Punjab to be accredited by NAAC. Chandigarh University has been bestowed with numbers of national and international awards for its unique flexible academic modal, state of the art infrastructure and campus placement
ABOUT GLOBAL LAW WEBINAR SERIES:
Global Law Webinar is a series of various webinar which are a vital and learning webinar for upcoming Legal professionals, Legal luminaries etc. The 3rd Chapter of the webinar is on the topic, “Does Media Trial Affect the Right of Accused to Fair Trial”.
LawOF www.lawof.in Provides information about legal webinar for Law Students, practitioners and academicians
DATE: 20th June, 2020 (Saturday) TIME: 04:30 PM
SPEAKERS: (The esteemed panel)
- Hon’ble Mr. Justice Sanjay Kishan Kaul, (Judge Supreme Court of India);
- Sir Alan Moses, (Former Lord Justice of Appeal, U.K)
- Hon’ble Mr. Justice Antonio Herman Benjamin, (Secretary Generalof UN Environment’s International Advisory Council for Environmental Justice)
- Hon’ble Mr. Justice Swatantra Kumar, (Former Judge Supreme Court of India, Former Chairperson, NGT).
- Ms. Niharika Ahluwalia, (Advocate)
- Dr. Nilesh Arora (Director USB, Chandigarh University)
Webinar ID: 993-2883-3234
Platform: Zoom. We are taking all precautions suggested by the public authorities.
LawOF is the emerging portal for Law Students & Teachers