GLC TVPM’s 13th All India Moot Court Competition 2018
Government Law College, Thiruvananthapuram is organizing the 13th All India Moot Court Competition 2018 for the Justice V.R.Krishna Iyer Ever Rolling Trophy.
8 March 2018 – 10 March 2018
Government Law College, Barton Hill, Vanchiyoor (P.O.), Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695037.
Participation and Eligibility
- The competition will be open to all the Law colleges, Law Schools and Law Departments recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- The participation is limited to under graduate students in law both in the 5-year and 3-year schemes undergoing regular courses.
- A college/department can send a team comprising of minimum two and maximum three students.
- Interested teams are instructed to provisionally register on or before 15th February 2018 by sending scanned copies of the duly filled registration forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The traveling expense shall be borne by the respective teams.The organisers will provide food and separate accommodation for female students and male students free of cost from 8th March Afternoon to 11th March Forenoon.
Last Date of Submission of Registration Forms (Soft Copy): 15th February, 2018
Last date of Submission of Memorials (Soft Copy): 5th March 2018
Desk Registration [Submission of Registration Forms (Hard Copy)]: 8th March 2018
Submission of Memorials (Hard Copy): 8th March 2018
Inaugural Session: 8th March 2018
Preliminary Rounds & Quarter Finals: 09th March, 2018
Semi Finals & Final Round: 10th March, 2018
Email : email@example.com
A.K.Ananda Krishnan (Student Liaison):+91 8547685115
Jayakrishnan A. (Student Liaison): +91 8157018299
Click here, Invitation
Government Law College,Trivandrum