G D Goenka – ClArb (India) International Commercial Arbitration Competition, 2018 ( November 30- December 2, 2018)
With an objective to raise the standards of Clinical Legal Education in India, the GD Goenka University, School of Law announces G D Goenka – ClArb (India) International Commercial Arbitration Competition, 2018 from November 30- December 2, 2018.
GD Goenka- CIArb Arbitration Competition is based on International Commercial Arbitration Law Regime. India is a progressive and developing nation promoting fair, competitive and innovative trade practices and creating a healthy environment in national and international market for consumer welfare and economic growth. This competition theme shall allow the participants to analyze the weak policy structures in the domestic implementation of international concerns. It further seeks to provide a gateway to reflect on solutions for similar disputes globally.
- Final date for Registration: August 31st, 2018
- Submission of the soft copy of memorials: November, 16th,2018
- Final date for Submission of memorials(with penalty): November 20th, 2018
- Date of Competition: November 30- December 2, 2018
The competition offers the following awards:
- Winning Team – Rs.1,00, 000/-
- Runners-Up Team – Rs. 50,000/-
- Best speaker (Male/Female) – Rs. 20,000/-
- Best Memorial – Rs. 10,000/-
Click on the link below for Moot Proposition, CLICK HERE
Click on the below link for Rules and Regulations, Travel and Accommodation Form and Registration form. CLICK HERE
Any further queries regarding the moot competition can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org