FDP on Introduction to Teaching, Evaluation & Research Skills
@ Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad [Dec 2-7]: Apply by Nov 25
ABOUT THE ORGANIZER
The concept of ‘Symbiosis’ is nurtured by Dr. S. B. Mujumdar (Chancellor Symbiosis International Deemed University) on the principles of Vedic thought ‘Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam’ which means ‘World as One Family’.
Symbiosis Law School (SLS) Hyderabad is established in 2014 inheriting splendid novelty, dynamism and excellence in the education of Symbiosis International Deemed University, Pune.
ABOUT THE FDP
Symbiosis Law School (SLS) Hyderabad is organising a Faculty Development Program on Introduction to Teaching, Evaluation and Research Skills.
FDP Dates: 2nd – 7th December 2019.
The present Faculty Development Programme (FDP) initiated and aimed to enhance the teaching and research skills of the faculties from college/institute/university belongs to the broad disciplines Law, Social Science, and Management on following objectives:
- To obtain an in-depth understanding of various recent pedagogy of Law, Social Science, and Management.
- To enhance the knowledge of evaluation standards and practices.
- To improve the research capabilities by understanding the elements of a good research proposal; qualitative and quantitative data analysis tools and techniques Proposed Outcomes.
- The participants will be able to explore new methods of the teaching-learning process.
- The participants will be able to come out with quality research work.
- The knowledge acquired from experts will be percolated to the students and ultimately benefitting them.
WHO CAN APPLY
A full time teaching faculty/assistant from college/institute/university belongs to the broad disciplines Law, Social Science and Management are eligible to apply.
Interested faculties are requested to apply by writing a mail to [email protected]
The late date of application:
25th November 2019
The registration fee for the Indian Participants:
- Including accommodation in double occupancy A/C Room and food – Rs. 6,000/- (Rupees Six Thousand only) or
- Including accommodation in double sharing hostel room and food – Rs. 3,000/- (Rupees Three Thousand only)
With immense pleasure, we are also inviting the faculties from foreign countries, particularly from Low-income and Lower-middle income economies for knowledge exchange about teaching, research, and evaluation:
Registration Fee for Foreign Participants:
Including accommodation (Single Occupancy A/C Room) and food are as follow:
- Low-income economies: $ 250/-
- Lower-middle-income economies: $ 275/-
- Upper-middle-income economies: $ 325/-
- High-income economies: $ 375/-
Note: The bank details of the institute for online payment (IMPS/NEFT) will be shared to the selected participant through email.