FASTFORWARD JUSTICE’S NATIONAL ONLINE ESSAY WRITING COMPETITION ON TEACHERS DAY (5th-Sep-2018)
FastForward Justice (Sole Proprietorship) is an online legal organisation which is aimed at advancing the present legal education within the country. FastForward Justice is a creation of Mr. Amit. The main motive of this organisation is to conduct various competitions, seminars, workshops, moot courts & conferences on various issues of public importance. This organisation is also aimed at enhancing the following skills of law students namely; Research Skills, Drafting Skills, Legal Writing Skills, Mooting Skills & much more. This organisation believes in providing equal & fair opportunity to each and everyone in the society. To accomplish the above-mentioned motives & objects, organisation will be launching its various projects such as Law Journals (Bearing an ISSN Number), Law Books (Bearing an ISBN Number), Legal Consultation Services & much more.
- Importance of Teachers in Student’s Life.
- Reason behind the celebration of Teachers Day.
Note-Feel Free to create your own subthemes
The maximum number of co-author is one.
- Students from any field can participate in this competition.
- The competition shall be in English only.
- Any Law College or Law University can send any number of entries. There is no restriction on the number of entries from any college or university.
- All the submitted research papers must be original and should not have any plagiarism.
- Write-ups shall have no plagiarism and should be an original work of the participants.
FORMAT OF THE MAIN TEXT & THE FOOTNOTES:
- The paper must be in single column lay out with margins justified on both sides.
- The Main headings should be in font size of 14 and the sub headings should be in font size 12, bold and Times New Roman, and justified.
- The main text should be in font size 12, Normal, Times New Roman, 1.5 spacing and Justified.
- The length of paper should not exceed 1500-4500 words (including footnotes).
- All references must be in the form of footnotes with font size 10 and 1.5 spacing and should be according to the Bluebook 19th Edition.
- Plagiarism should not be more than 30 %.
- All articles must be in doc. Or docx format.
- The page layout must be A4.
NOTE: Any submission in pdf form shall not be accepted.
- The Registration fee for the competition is Rs.300 for single author and Rs. 450 for Co Author.
- The registration fee is to be paid by doing Paytm on the following numbers @8262892004 or transfer the fee into a bank account. Bank account details are given below:
- Name of the Account Holder: FastForward Justice, Account No:918262892004 IFSC Code: PYTM0123456.
NOTE: Registration fee is not refundable at all costs. It will be refundable only in a case the competition is called off by the organizing committee due to any unavoidable circumstances. (In such a case refund will be initiated in your PAYTM & BANK ACCOUNT NUMBERS).
- Last date for registration: 20th, September 2018.
- Last date for submission of research papers/articles/short articles: 30th, September 2018.
- Date of Result Declaration: On/before 15th, September 2018.
- The decision of the organizing committee as well as will be final.
Registartion Link: https://form.jotform.me/82462263984465
Submission Link: CLICK HERE
- First Prize: Certificate of merit + cash prize of Rs.500 + 10% discount on all the events organized by FastForward Justice Till December 2018 + one publication free of cost in FastForward Justice’s Law Journal + Opportunity to work with us.
- Second Prize: Certificate of merit + cash prize of Rs.350 + 10% discount on all the events organized by FastForward Justice Till December 2018 + one publication free of cost in FastForward Justice’s Law Journal + Opportunity to work with us.
- Third Prize: : Certificate of merit + 10% discount on all the events organized by FastForward Justice Till December 2018 + one publication free of cost in FastForward Justice’s Law Journal + Opportunity to work with us.
Note: Soft copy of certificate of participation will be mailed to all the participants after successful declaration of result.
- Amit (Founder & CEO & Editor-in-cheif).
- Contact Number: +918262892004
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Timings: 09:00 AM to 09:00 PM
Website: CLICK HERE