COURSE: MC Mehta Environmental Foundation Summer Training Course(Residential) from 14th to 20th June.
FOR YOUR KIND REFERENCE, SHORT DETAILS OF THE PROGRAM ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Summer Training Course(Residential)
14th – 20th June, 2016
Swastigram(Eco-Ashram), Thano, Dehradun.
WHO MAY APPLY:
All College/University Students
LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION:
MAY 24, 2016
“Bio-Diversity Conservation and Sustainable Development : A Social, Legal and Scientific Approach”This Course is aimed at providing the participating students with an insight into the multitude of challenges the natural environment of India is facing, with particular emphasis on impacts on human life and bio-diversity.Transforming realisation into action, the experience of staying in the lap of nature and learning from eminent experts in addition to various hands-on-activities and field trips, is certain to leave an indelible mark on each participant!
The Key themes for discussion:
- 1Environment and Pollution Laws: Basic Principles & Evolution
- Institutional Framework of Environmental Justice in India
- Case Laws and Current Scenario of Environmental Enforcement
- Impacts of Climate Change on India’s Biodiversity and Life
- International Environmental Conventions
- Status Quo of National and State Policies Protecting Flora and Fauna ; among others.
(Final Itinerary and List of Speakers will be confirmed upon registration)Apart from the sit-in sessions, we will also be taking the participants on an organised and interactive Field Trip.
Early Bird Registration Fee:
Rs 13,000/- (Early Bird Registration closes on 10/05/2016).
Regular Registration Fee:
Rs. 15,000/-. (Registration Closes on 24/05/2016)
Contingent Registration Fee (5 or more persons from the same institution):
Rs. 13,000/- per student.
Key Features of the Course:
- Lectures by eminent environmental scientists, lawyers, officers, activists etc. including Mr. M.C. Mehta (Environmental Lawyer and Activist)
- Field Trip to one or more of the following places:
-Chandi Pul and Harki Pauri, Haridwar
– Sewage Treatment Plant, Triveni Ghat (Rishikesh)
– Herbal Garden, Rishikesh
– Aarti at the Banks of Ganga Ji
- Location will be finalized subject to permissions. Activities will also be conducted during field trip such as cleanliness drives etc.
- Jungle Treks / Nature Walks and Bird Watching
- Yoga Sessions and Exercise
- Interaction with local villagers to understand Sustainable Living
- Resource Material on Selected Topics Related to the Course Theme
- Star Gazing and other fun activities etc.
- Group Discussions / Debates or other participative events
- Special Lectures under Peepal Trees
- Fruit Trees and Rare Birds within the Campus
- Certificate of Participation made of Recycled Paper
How to Register:
For Register, Click HERE.
You may also write to us at email@example.comIn case of any further queries, please feel free to call on +91-11-41756519 or +91-9999024687.
NOTE: LawOF does not claim any responsibility for the above mentioned Course. We thus request you to verify its credentials on your sole responsibility, before applying for it.
DISCLAIMER: The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org