Prof. H. N. Tripathi Foundation BHU, Varanasi is organising National Conference on Law, Policy & Governance; Crossroads Towards The Sustainable Development on OCTOBER 27, 2018 and invites papers.
K.N. Uduppa Auditorium, I.M.S. Banaras Hindu University (B.H.U.), Varanasi
27 OCTOBER 2018
About The Conference
Climate change raises significant social, environmental and legal challenges. The governance system applying to climate change is complex and multi-level. A central issue in international law and policy is how countries of the world should allocate the burden of addressing global climate change. Countries around the world are taking important domestic actions to help tackle the issue of climate change.
In particular, we would like to think through the following issues and see how the human condition is being re-imagined today in humanistic studies:
- Historical and political implications of the idea of the “Anthropocene”.
- The problem of scale in the study of human societies, past, present, and future.
- Capitalism and sustainability.
- The unsustainable distinction between natural and human histories.
- Rights, agency, justice, and politics in an age of climate change,
- Human responsibility towards life.
- Law and sustainable development, renewable energy and climate change.
- Industries, Technological Development – its impact on environment
- Agriculture and changing patterns of working of gram panchayats
- Sustainable Urban town planning and developmental activities
- Sustainable governance and environmental protection
- Sustainable use of energy and policies barriers.
- Health Laws and concerns to environment
- Use of bio manures and its importance
- Relevancy of insurance in agriculture sector
- Agriculture credit and farmers burden
- Strengthening of co-operative societies in agriculture
- Role of financial institutions in agriculture
- Role of state in promoting traditional methods of farming
- Relevancy of integrated farming
- Water-shed development
- Social forestry and farm forestry
- Bio fuel and energy cropping
- Farm structure and environmental sustainability
- Soil testing and over use of pesticides
- Barren land and industrial impact
- Genetic modified seeds and its prospects
- Plant variety and biodiversity
- Traditional knowledge v. IPR
Abstracts not exceeding 300 words on any of the aforesaid themes should be sent to the Organizing Secretary through email at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 07 OCTOBER 2018
- Intimation of Acceptance of Abstract within 3- 4 working day of submission (if accepted).
- All Papers and Abstracts shall be sent via e-mail to email@example.com as an attachment, the subject of which should mention ‘ABSTRACT SUBMISSION’ or ‘PAPER SUBMISSION’ accordingly.
- Co-authorship up to two is allowed with separate registration.
- Both the Abstracts and Final Papers should mandatorily have Cover Page which clearly indicates the following-
* Name of the author(s)
* Designation of the author(s)
* Contact details of the author(s)
* Email Id(s) of the author(s)
- Full length research paper, maximum in 6 pages should be submitted latest by 14 OCTOBER 2018 through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The participants are expected to avoid plagiarism as far as possible and submit original papers only. Thus, any previously published material shall not be accepted.
- All Papers should be submitted in
* Font Type : Times New Roman
* Font Size : 12 pts
* Line spacing : 1.5 spacing
* Alignment : Justified
* Bluebook (19th Ed.) Citation Format
|Submission of Abstract not more than 200-300 words||07th October 2018|
|Last date of intimation of acceptance of abstracts||9th October 2018|
|Submission of full Paper||14th October 2018|
|Last date of Registration||15th October 2018|
For further information and Latest Updates, Write us at email@example.com or contact
- Adv. Rahul Mishra +91-9425844411
- Adv. Ayush Tripathi +91-8765214051
- Adv. Dheeraj Kumar Tiwari +91-7579006367
For details, view the brochure given here