Client Consultation Competition organised by Northcap University.
Registration By October 15
With the success of the 1st NCU National Client Consultation Competition, it climbed another ladder by organizing the 2nd, 3rd and 4theditions of its National Client Consultation Competition. The 4th Edition of NCU Law School National Client Consultation Competition, 2018 received tremendous response from law colleges and Universities throughout the Country. 32teams from various law schools across the country participated in the competition. In a short span of four years, NCU Law School has carved a niche for itself in the area of Client Consultation and tries enrich law students interviewing, planning, and analytical skills. The final round of 4th National Client Consultation Competition, 2018 was judged by a bench comprising of legal luminaries.
The stage is set for the 5th Edition of The National Client Consultation Competition on 2nd November 2019.
- Only Law Colleges/Universities recognized by the Bar Council of India are eligible to participate.
- Only bonafide students pursuing LL.B. Three Year/Five Year Degree program in aforementioned institutions, during the current academic year are eligible to participate.
- There can be a maximum 2 Teams from one university/college.
Composition of Teams:
Each team shall consist of only TWO participants.
- Registration is on first come first serve basis and it’s open to first 30 Teams.
- Teams/Participants are required to duly fill the Registration Form (attached at the end) (endorsed by the Head of the Institution) along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 2500/- drawn in favor of THE NORTHCAP UNIVERSITY payable at GURGAON, which has to reach the organizers by the 20th October 2019 to the following address:
Ms. Deborisha Dutta, Asst. Professor, The North Cap University, Gurgaon, Sector 23A, Haryana 122017
- All teams must also send an e-mail of their soft-copy of registration Form and Demand Draft, latest by 15th October 2019 on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teams from the same college/university can send a common draft for the whole amount.
- Accommodation will be provided with an extra cost of Rs. 1500 per member for a day.
- All the participants shall carry their College/University Identity Cards at the time of registration as well as at all times thereafter, during the competition. Participants are advised to carry photocopies of all duly filled forms that have been submitted to the organizers.
Winner – Winner Trophy, Rs. 15,000/- cash prize, 1 year subscription of SCC and Certificates.
Runner up – Runner up Trophy, Rs. 10,000/- cash prize, 6months subscription of SCC and Certificates.
Best Advocate- Would be Rewarded with Rs. 5000/- cash prize.
Participants – Participation Certificates.
Ashmita Sharma, Student Convener
Francita Mary Virgil, Student Convener
Brochure for Registration : 2019 NCU Client-consultation