Seminar on Child Online Protection
@ Karnavati University, Gandhinagar [June 22-23]:
No Registration fee.
Submit by June 13
About the organiser and the conference
Unitedworld School of Law (UWSL), Karnavati University in partnership with UNICEF Gujarat and in collaboration with State Legal Service Authority, Gujarat State Child Protection Society, Sarv Shiksha Abhiyan and CID Crime Branch, Gujarat Police is organising Two-Day National Seminar on ‘Child Online Protection’ on June 22-23, 2019.
With the growth of information and digital communication technology, children are increasingly becoming the vulnerable targets of online crimes including cyberbullying, grooming, impersonation, sextortion, revenge porn, trolling etc.
Objectives of the seminar
- To discuss and understand the recent trends of cyber-crimes against children in India.
- To frame a pathway to address the issue in Gujarat.
- To create awareness material for parents, teachers and children.
- Students of Law, Criminology, Sociology, Psychology
- Research Scholars
- Representatives of the civil society
- School teachers/School administration/Teacher Educators
- Para Legal Volunteers
- Police personnel involved with Cyber Crime Cells and SJPUs
- District Child Protection Officers under Social Justice and Empowerment department
- Select Chairpersons and Members of Child Welfare Committees (CWCs)
Child Online Protection
*For the sub-themes see full details.
HOW TO SUBMIT
To submit the abstract, please send email to [email protected]
Karnavati University, A/907, Uvarsad-Adalaj, Rd, Knowledge Village, Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382422, India.
Registration procedure and fee details:
No Registration fee for participation or presentation in the Seminar.
To register, please send email to [email protected]
Please attach a scanned copy of government/institution/school identity card issued along with Registration Form and send through email.
Note: Limited seats, organizers reserves the right to reject any application. Also, registration is mandatory on confirmation of acceptance of abstract and also those who are only participating without submissions. Only registered participants will be
allowed to take part in National Seminar.
Last date for Abstract: On or Before June 13, 2019
The date for confirmation of acceptance: Within Five working days of Receipt of Abstract
Last Date for Registration: June 15, 2019
Submission of Full Paper: June 17, 2019
Professor (Dr.) Debarati Halder: 91-9894700935
Ms. Gunjan Chawla: 91-9549043397, 9106618698