CfP- DSNLU Journal of Social Sciences:“WE THE PEPOLE”.
SUBMIT BY JULY 15.
Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University was established in the year 2008. Earlier named as Andhra Pradesh University of Law, it was later changed to Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University in the year 2012. DSNLU is committed to deliver quality legal education, achieve academic excellence and promote legal research
ABOUT THE JOURNAL
The journal is published twice yearly in January and July. The journal is interdisciplinary. The scope of the journal covers the disciplines of social sciences and humanities including sociology, history, political science, economics, Anthropology, psychology, literature, law and allied subjects.
OBJEECTIVES OF THE JOURNAL
The journal aims at the following objectives
1. Since the National law schools are intended to offer integrated program of legal education which includes the components of social sciences such as History, Economics, political Science and Sociology. The journal would fulfil the academic requirements social sciences and legal education.
2. The social sciences would contribute a great deal for providing the necessary background and knowledge for advancement of legal education
3. Social sciences would provide the basis for the development of legal education.
4. To promote interdisciplinary research in social sciences and law
5. The journal would invite articles pertaining to socio- legal issues.
WHO CAN SUBMIT
Research based articles are invited on the following themes from the scholars, teachers, students of social sciences, humanities and allied disciplines.
The following are the themes for contributing articles to the journal.
1. Human Rights
2. Child Rights
3. Women’s issues
4. Environment issues
7. Indian Culture and Heritage
8. Indian social problems
9. New economic policy
16. Sustainable development
17. Economic development
NOTE. -Any Contemporary issues pertaining to social sciences and law
- Articles 3000 – 4000 words (exclusive of footnotes)
2 Research Paper 5000 – 7000 words (exclusive of footnotes)
3 Book Review 3000 – 5000 words
4 Abstracts 250- 300 Words
For submission and formatting Guidelines click here
Last Date for Abstract Submission 15th July, 2019.
Last Date for Full Paper Submission 16th Sep, 2019
Faculty Prof. (Dr.) M. Lakshmipathi Raju, Adjunct Professor, DSNLU
2. Dr. M.Viswachandra Nath : 9110773504