CALL FOR PAPERS
LECTORES INAUGURAL ISSUE
SUBMIT BY APRIL 30
Lectores is a quarterly published Journal of Research and Studies. To ensure the highest quality we at Lectores, subject the manuscripts to a peer review. The Journal welcomes and encourages unpublished papers. Therefore, we invite manuscripts that are original work & stand unpublished. Students, Legal Practitioners, Professionals, Law Students, and Teachers are encouraged to submit.
The journal welcomes and encourages scholarly unpublished papers.
Students, Legal Practitioners, Professionals, Law Students, and Teachers are encouraged to submit.We at the Lectores, aspire to select research paper, through highest quality peer review. Publication should strictly seek original work that has been not been previously published or currently not under review under any journal/conference.
Submissions are invited in the form of
All authors are required to adhere to the publication policy of the journal:
- Submissions must be written in English only.
- Each submission should be accompanied by an Abstract containing 5 keywords explaining aims and objectives of the paper.
- All submissions have to be made in MS WORD format with font size 12 and 1.5 line spaces. The footnotes shall be of font size 10. Endnotes are not to be used.
- The word limit for ( inclusive footnotes)
Article: Up to 3000 – 4000 words
Short Comments/case review: Up to 1500 words
Book review: Up to 1500 words.
- A uniform method of citation is accepted.
- All authors are responsible for the quality, accuracy, and ethics of the work.
- Republication of a paper in another language, or simultaneously in multiple journals with different audiences may be acceptable, provided that there is full and prominent disclosure of its original source at the time of submission of the manuscript.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 3 Authors. 3 separate certificates will be provided to each author.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited and shall lead to rejection.
- All submissions must be checked for plagiarism. The Authors are strictly expected to acknowledge the references made use of. In any case of violation of copyright, the author himself will be liable.
- All submissions shall be made to “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
Last date of Submission:
April 30, 2018