Call for Papers:
Journal of Innovation, Competition and Information Law [JICIL, Vol 2, Issue I]:
No Publication Fee, Submit by Oct 20
About the Journal
Journal of Innovation, Competition and Information Law (JICIL) is a double peer-reviewed quarterly law journal aimed at understanding the nexus of the three areas viz. Intellectual Property Rights Law, the legal custodian of any Innovation, Anti-Trust Laws which promote and encourage competition and IP and Information Law that binds the subject-matter of the other two laws.
The Editorial Board of the Journal of Innovation, Competition and Information Law (JICIL) is now accepting original and unpublished manuscripts in the field of Intellectual Property Rights Law, Competition Law and Information Law for publication in Volume 2 Issue I of the Journal to be released in the month of October 2019.
- The submissions can be made under any of the following categories: Articles/Research Papers/Case Comments.
- Co-Authorship is permitted up to 2 authors.
- The contributors must adhere to the Bluebook 20th Edition citation format.
- All Articles & Research Papers must include an abstract of not more than 250 words.
- The submission must be accompanied with the Details of the author(s) (Title of the Submission, Name of the Author(s), Email Id, Phone & College/Affiliation, Programme Enrolled and Year of Study, Submission Category) mentioned in the Body of the Email.
- The name of the author(s) or affiliation should not appear in the word document containing the final submission.
- The submissions must be the original work of the Author(s). Any plagiarism will lead to outright rejection.
Word Limit for each Category
- Research Papers– 5000-6000 words exclusive of footnotes.
- Articles– 3000-5000 words exclusive of footnotes
- Case Comments- 2500-3000 words exclusive of footnotes.
- Author(s) are required to send their submissions at [email protected] in a word document format (.doc/.docx). The name of the document must be in the following format- Title of the Submission-Name of the Author.
- Submission must be made with the Subject of the email as ‘Submission-Vol. 2, Issue 1 (JICIL)’.
- The paper must be submitted on or before 20th October 2019, 11:59 pm to be considered for publication in the upcoming edition.
- The paper shall be evaluated by the Peer-Reviewers post-which the Expert Reviewers shall make the final call on the List of Papers selected.
- Author(s) of the shortlisted submissions will be notified regarding the review process.
E-mail: [email protected]
Ms. Ashna, Editor-in-chief, [email protected]