Call For Papers: Indian Journal of Law and Justice
University of North Bengal [ ISSN No- 0976-3570 ].
Submit by Oct 30
About the University
The University of North Bengal was established by an Act of the Legislature of West Bengal in 1962 with the mission “to encourage and provide for instruction for teaching, training and research in various branches of learning and course of study; to promote advancement and dissemination of knowledge and learning and to extend higher education to meet the growing needs of society.”
About the Journal
The Department of Law, University of North Bengal invites submission of papers in the form of Research papers/Articles/Notes and case comments from the participants to be published in our UGC CARE enlisted Double blinded Peer Reviewed /Referred Journal titled ‘Indian Journal of Law and Justice’ bearing ISSN no. 0976-3570 for the forthcoming issue.
- Submissions can be in the form of
- long articles,
- short notes,
- book reviews.
- Long Articles: 7000-9000 words
- Short Notes: 4000-6500 words
- Book Review: 2000-3000 words
- All the word limits mentioned above are exclusive of footnotes. Kindly note that the word limits will be strictly enforced.
- All the submissions must consist of an Abstract of not more than 300 words, main contribution and a declaration of originality. The abstract will not be included in the word limit. 5 to 8 key words should also be mentioned in the article
- A submission can be co-authored by a maximum of two people. Submissions are invited from academicians, practitioners, research scholars, undergraduate and graduate students.
Note: The last date for submission is 30th October, 2019. Acceptance of the Articles shall be sent after 15 days from the last date of submission.
FORMAT AND CITATION GUIDELINES
- Font Type and Size of the main text must be Times New Roman, 12.
- Font Type and Size footnotes must be Calibri, 10.
- Line Spacing of the main text and footnotes must be 1.5, Single respectively.
- Use of headings and Sub-Headings is encouraged. Headings and Sub-Headings should be numbered, should be of the same font type and size as the main text and should be in bold.
- Citations must be in ILI format.
- Authors are requested to send their original, unpublished submissions in MS Word (doc./docx.) Format to email@example.com
- The name of the file must contain Name of the Author(s) + Title of the Submission.
- The submissions must be accompanied by a covering letter bearing the following information: Ø Full Name of the Author(s)
- Position / Year of Study
- Institutional Affiliations (if any)
- Contact Details of the Author(s)
The last date for submission is 30th October, 2019.
- Dr. Sangeeta Mandal (97350 78005)
- Dr. Soma Dey Sarkar (97332 62164)
For Submission Guidelines, Click here
For other details, Click here