CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
The Penstand Journal
FOR VOLUME 2, ISSUE 1
For your kind reference, short details of the program are as follows:
The Penstand Journal is a double blind Peer review academic journal, published Online, that
seeks to provide an interactive forum for the publication of articles on the field of Law or
Our online Journal is on the domain www.thepenstandjournal.in
The theme of the submission shall be related to law or social science and could include
disciplines anyway related to law or social science.
Paper /Article Submission Procedure:
All the authors are required to submit article to email@example.com
The authors are duly expected to follow the prescribed format:
- The author/s shall submit the article on a A4 size paper length
- The words limit for article shall be 3000-4000 words, book reviews: 1000-1500 words,short comment: 2000-2500 words.
- The submission shall be in MS Word .doc or docx. format strictly.
- The font shall be in Times New Roman of font size 14 for headings and 12 for the rest of the matter, with spacing of 1.5.
- The footnotes is to be in Times New Roman font and size 10. End notes are not to be used.
- Citation Mode – A uniform method of citation is accepted.
- Each article should be accompanied with an Abstract, explaining the aims and object of the paper.
- There should also be an attached declaration of originality of the article along with a scan copy of the id of the author. You can download the format from the ‘Submit Article’ page.
- All articles submitted will be checked for plagiarism. The authors are strictly expected to acknowledge the references made use of.
- Co-authorship will be allowed to a maximum of two authors and two separate certificates shall be issued.
The deadline is 20th January 2017, 5:00 PM after which no article shall be accepted.
FORMAT OF SUBMISSION:
Ms Word (.doc or .docx)
Font: Times New Roman
There can be single or co-authorship per article.
The published issue of the Journal shall be available in the website for free reading purposes.
A MANDATORY FEES OF RS. 800 IS TO BE PAID BY ALL THE SINGLE AUTHORS WHOSE WORK HAS BEEN SELECTED AND RS. 1400 FOR CO-AUTHORS.
LawOF does not claim any responsibility for the above mentioned Event/Program. We thus request you to verify its credentials on your sole responsibility, before applying for it.
The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org