CALL FOR ENTRIES
NETWORK FOR INTERNATIONAL LAW STUDENTS- INDIA
“ RIGHT TO PRIVACY UNDER THE AADHAAR SCHEME”
The Network for International Law Students (NILS) India is an independent, nonpolitical, non-profit organization, run by and for law students. We invite law students to submit articles for the January issue of the NILS India Blog on the following topics:
1. RIGHT TO PRIVACY UNDER THE AADHAAR SCHEME
Articles must not exceed 2000 words (including end notes).
A maximum of two authors is allowed.
2. HUMANS OF LAW SCHOOL
Students are invited to share their views, trends in law schools, personal yet intrinsic experiences in the form of short articles.
Articles must not exceed 1000 words.
All entries and queries shall be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
22nd January, 2017
- All submissions must be in MS Word Format.
- The articles must be unpublished and original.
- The endnotes shall conform to Bluebook 19th Edition rules of citation.
- The cover page of the submission shall contain the following details only – title, the name of the
- Author, contact detail and the name of the educational institution of the author.
For More Information visit website, CLICK HERE
LawOF does not claim any responsibility for the above mentioned Event/Program. We thus request you to verify its credentials on your sole responsibility, before applying for it.
The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: email@example.com