CALL FOR PAPERS
“LEXIGENTIA”- LAW REVIEW OF LLOYD LAW COLLEGE
The Editorial Committee of “Lexigentia” hereby invites articles and book reviews on law from academicians, advocates and research scholars. The Journal is an annual, ISSN peer- reviewed (ISSN: 2454-1613) publication of Lloyd Law College. The Journal will showcase the recent developments in the field of law.
- Theme: the present issue of Lexigentia shall focus on the recent developments and trends that have taken place in the Indian legal system.
- Word Limit
- Long Articles: 6,000- 7,000 words
- Short Articles- 4,000- 5,000 words
- Book Review- 1,000 words
- Abstract: The Article should also include an abstract of about 80- 100 words, which has to precede the article.
- Authorship: The Articles being sent can be co- authored. However, a maximum of two authors per article is permitted.
- Citation Style: Uniform Style of Citation should be adhered to. The mode of citation to be followed is available at http://www.ili.ac.in/footnoting.pdf.
- Format of the Main Text & the Footnotes: Times New Roman font, in font size 12 is prescribed for all articles. Further, the footnotes shall be in font size 10 and in the Times New Roman font. A line spacing of 1.5 for the main text and 1.0 for the footnotes is to be followed. All articles are to be sent in either doc or docx format. Any submission in pdf form shall not be accepted.
- The articles are to be sent along with a Declaration from the author(s), the format for which has been attached along with the Submission Guidelines. The Declaration has to be scanned and sent to the email address given below.
- Important Dates:
- Last date for submission of articles: December 15th, 2015
- Last date for intimation of acceptance of articles: January 10, 2016.
- All articles are to be mailed to email@example.com latest by December 15, 2015 (11:59 pm IST).
- For any further details or queries, a mail can be sent firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Lloyd Law College shall retain all copyright arising out of any publications. Only the moral rights shall vest with the author.
FOR MORE INFO Please Visit www.lloydlawcollege.com