Call for Content Writers
About ProBono India
ProBono India is India’s first platform that started in 2016 and which focuses on highlighting all legal aid and awareness activities around the world on one platform. Being a non-profit organization, it offers an online platform where students can learn and develop with a mission to Integrate Legal AID and Legal Awareness Initiatives.
About the Job Post
- To write articles and blogsbased on socio legal contemporary issues
- The intern is expected to write 2 blogs and 1 article in a month
- The content submitted by the concerned person must be of good quality
- The students of 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th year of 5-year Law course and 2nd, 3rd year for 3-year Law course can apply.
- The students pursuing post graduation degree in law can also apply.
- Any other law student or student belonging to any other field also can apply if having inclination towardswriting on socio-legal aspect
LawOF www.lawof.in Provides information about legal vacancies, law job post, call for Content Writers
Certificate of Experience shall be awarded to the concerned person
How to Apply
Please send your CVs to [email protected] and mention your name, contact number and year and course in the body of the email. The subject of the mail should be Application for Student Editor.
LawOF is the emerging portal for Law Students & Teachers