Call for Editors: Lawphoria Journal:
Apply by 20 May
Law call for editors for Law Students
LAWPHORIA is an emerging platform which provides holistic information about the legal arena through blogs and write-ups providing an insight into everything that is required by any member of legal fraternity to make the legal journey euphoric i.e. LAWPHORIA.
We are in the process of constituting our Peer-Review Committee of Editorial board which shall have the following responsibilities:
- Ensure that only good quality research is published on the website, by determining the validity, significance, and originality of the study.
- Ensure to improve the quality of manuscripts that are deemed suitable for publication.
- Provide suggestions to authors on how to improve the quality of their manuscripts, and also identify any errors that need correcting before publication.
Lawphoria thereby invites applications for the post of Associate Editor.
LawOF is the emerging portal for Law Students & Teachers
Number of Positions
Type of work
Online (work from home)
Who can Apply
- 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th-year under-graduate Law Students of 5 year law course.
- 2nd and 3rd year Law Students of 3 year law course.
- Any person interested should have great research and editorial skills along with some publications to his/her name.
Interested candidates are requested to email their CV describing their prior editorial experience (not mandatory) and other relevant details and an unpublished writing sample (3000 words min.) .
The subject of the email: Application for the post of Associate Editor
All emails must be sent to [email protected]
20th May 2020
The duration of internship as an editor will be for a 3 to 4 month period. This can be extended depending on the work of the intern.
Stipend – Unpaid
Internship Certificate – on successful completion a certificate will be issued to the intern
Letter Of Recommendation (LOR) : In case of exceptional work letter of recommendation will be provided.
For queries, Please contact [email protected]
For website, click here.