Call for Applications
Research and Editorial Committee at Indian National Bar Association
Apply by 30 June
About Indian National Bar Association
The Indian National Bar Association (INBA) is incorporated as a non-profit, non-political, non-Governmental Association endeavoring to:
- Act as a premier body representing the interest of Indian Legal Community & to strive to provide several economic & social benefits that should accrue to them.
- Reform the Indian Legal Systems leading to effective & quick justice for everyone.
- Reform the Indian Governmental bureaucratic rules & regulations (red-tape) and the Legal Systems, leading to the nation’s economic and business growth.
About Research and Editorial Committee
The Research and Editorial Committee of Indian National Bar Association is a
student-run team of legal researchers, editors, and drafters. It aims at
producing top-notch legal researchers and provides research and drafting
support to the Ministries and Public institutions.
- Membership Benefits of INBA
- Personal and soft-skill development;
- Access to INBA events;
- Opportunity to participate in networking events with Ministers and influential officials;
- Internship Opportunities through INBA (Based on performance);
- Certificate of Merit after successful completion of tenure.
Any student who has completed first year of a five-year law course / first year of a three-year law course, from any university/college recognized by the Bar Council of India, is eligible to apply. A student pursuing an LLM Programme from a college/university recognized by the Bar Council of India may also apply.
Send an email with your CV along with cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org and CC: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org The subject line must read – “Application for R&E Committee”.
For further clarifications, kindly contact the undersigned-
Puneet Kumar Arya: Chairperson, Section for Law Students
Palak Arora: Co-Chairperson, Section for Law Students
email@example.com | +91- 9582830192
Devansh Saraswat: Chairperson, Research & Editorial Committee
firstname.lastname@example.org | +91-7376033763
For More Details, CLICK HERE