Blog Writing Competition by Juscholars [Cash Prizes] :
Submit by March 30
About the Blog:
Juscholars is a student-edited, peer-reviewed, completely open access law blog to reiterate the importance and multi-disciplinary approach of law. Blog is aimed to foster legal research by providing a platform to encourage the original and unpublished work of authors.
Juscholars Blog welcomes blog submissions on rolling basis on contemporary issues relating to law. The blog accepts submission from students, academicians, lawyers, judges and other esteemed members of the legal fraternity.
About the competition:
Juscholars is conducting a Blog Writing Competition. This competition is basically meant to encourage the writing skills of the students and provide the best writers with a certificate and recognition.
The competition is open to all students across India. (Not restricted to law students)
The participant can select any topic related to law.
Top 2 winners- Rs 500 cash prize + Certificate of merit + Free blog publication
Next top 10 winners- Certificate of Appreciation + Free blog publication
All participants shall be given certificate of participation.
Guidelines for Contributions:
- All submissions shall be made to [email protected]
- Co-authorship is allowed.
- Length of the article must not exceed 1200 words.
- The content should be written in times new roman font with a size of 12. Line spacing should be 1.5.
- The article should contain footnotes. All footnotes must be in times new roman font, with size 10 and line spacing 1.
- All submissions must follow the uniform style of citation.
- Submissions must be made in .doc/.docx formats only.
- Details of the author(s) shall be provided in the body of the email.
The last date for:
Registration: 25 March 2020
Submission: 30 March 2020
Date of Declaration of Results: by the end of 2nd week of April
Rs 100 (per author)
After the payment, all the participant(s) must share the payment details (Transaction Id or Transaction screenshot) along with following details to [email protected]
- Year of study
- Institutional Affiliation
- Contact Info (Phone number and email address)
Paytm: 9669577599, 8458892652
G-pay/Bhim/PhonePe: 7566622441, 8458892652
Bank account details: (for imps, g-pay, etc)
Account name: Aishwarya Agrawal
Account number: 39213019489
Bank: State Bank of India
IFSC Code: SBIN0004286
- You may choose to pay by other options too. Drop a mail regarding the same at: [email protected]
E-mail: [email protected]
Notification available here.
For more details, click here.