Asian Parliamentary Debate- Verbal Bellum 2019
@ Amity Law School, Noida
About the organisation
The Amity Law School, Noida is an institution established by an educational society RBEF (Ritnand Balved Education Foundation) with the object of providing high-quality education in the legal domain.
About the event
Checkmate, The Debating Society of Amity Law School Noida is delighted to officially invite you to the 1st edition of the “Verbal Bellum 2019”, The Asian Parliamentary Debate which is scheduled for 22nd & 23rd August 2019.
Verbal Bellum 2019, The Asian Parliamentary Debate is a two-day inter-varsity event and is being organized in Amity Law School Noida for the very first time which indeed is an opportunity for students from different vistas who seek interest in the powers of words. Provisional registration for the tournament is now open.
Asian Parliamentary Debate: 3 on 3 formats. Team cap of 35 teams, with then (number of participants) +1 rule, allotted on first come first serve basis.
All the students who are enrolled under any institution in any undergraduate course can participate in the debate competition.
- Best Team: 45,000 K
- Runners Up: 25,000 K
- Best Speaker: 10,000 K
- 2nd Best Speaker: 7,500 K
- Best Adjudicator: 10,000 K
- 2nd Best Adjudicator: 7,500 K
Registration details and fee details
- Rs 4,000/- per team including the adjudicator ( without accommodation).
- Rs 1000/- for the independent adjudicator.
- Rs 5500/- per team i.e. 3 debaters + 1 adjudicator (which includes accommodation, transportation, and food).
The teams can register by filling out the following registration form and paying the registration fee through PAYTM Wallet:
Manda Akash: +91 8769885888
Aadarsh Kothari: +91 7980402727
For payments contact:
Urvashi Chauhan: +91-9873645951
Kshitij Pasricha: +91-8433434907
E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Urvashi Chauhan, Convenor, Checkmate: The Debating Society of ALSN(+91-9873645951).
- Aadarsh Kothari, Co-Convenor, Checkmate: The Debating Society of ALSN (+91-7980402727).
- Pratyush Shounikya, Student Co-ordinator, Checkmate: The Debating Society of ALSN (+91-8804642829).
- Kshitij Pasricha, Student Co-ordinator, Checkmate: The Debating Society of ALSN (+91-8433434907).
The link for the team registration form is here.
The link for the independent adjudicator is here.
The website link is here