8th National Article Writing Competition
Submit by March 30
Think India is an initiative to bring together the best talent of this country and to infuse them with a nation-first attitude. An active forum of researchers, professionals and students where they debate on national issues, raise their concern and offer innovative solutions to problems.
We are organizing our 8th National Article Writing Competition wherein submissions are invited from students, research scholars, academicians and professionals from all across the country.
We sincerely request you to publish our call for submissions on your esteemed platform, so as to ensure maximum effectiveness and quality participation for the competition. The details of the event are furnished below.
Students/Research Scholars enrolled in any UG/PG/PhD course, Academicians associated with any educational institution (University/College), Professionals across various fields practicing in India.
Articles are invited on the following topics
- US-Taliban Agreement: prospects for Peace & Stability
- Role of Media in times of social disharmony
- Lessons from Vetal Pacchisi
- First Ladies: Contribution of Indian Women in 20th century
- Our preparedness to combat COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- India as a mediator in Israel-Palestine dispute?
Three best entries shall be awarded a cash prize worth ₹1000/- each along with e-Certificates. Results shall be declared on our social media platforms.
Selected articles, as recommended by the Editorial Board, shall be published on our platforms
- Word limit: 1200-1500 words.
- Language of Submission: English or Hindi.
- Co-authorship: An article can be co-authored by a maximum of two participants.
Mode of Submission:
All the submissions shall be typed and submitted only in .Doc/.Docx format. No other submissions shall be entertained. The soft copy of the article with the details of the author shall be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The e-mail must include the author’s personal details viz. Name, Institution and Phone No.
Mode of Registration
All the participants are required to register themselves here.
30th March 2020.