12th All India Moot Court Competition @ Government Law College Thiruvananthapuram
Government Law College, Thiruvananthapuram is organizing the 12th All India Moot Court Competition for the Justice V.R.Krishna Iyer Ever Rolling Trophy.
23rd to 25th February 2017.
Government Law College, Barton Hill, Thiruvananthapuram.
- The last date for provisional/soft copy registration is 1st February 2017.
- The last date for receipt of the soft copy of memorials is 14th February 2017.
- The participating teams need to formally register themselves on arrival at the venue on the commencement of the competition on 23rd February 2017 by paying a fee of Rs.3000, in addition to submitting the hard copy of the memorials.
- Provisional/Soft Copy Registration – 1st February 2017
- Submission of Soft Copy of Memorials – 14th February 2017
- Formal Registration – 23rd February 2017
- Submission of Hard Copy of Memorials – 23rd February 2017
- Inaugural function – 23rd February 2017
- Orientation & Drawing of lots – 23rd February 2017
- Preliminary Rounds – 24th February 2017
- Quarter Finals – 24th February 2017
- Semi-Finals – 25th February 2017
- Finals – 25th February 2017
- Valedictory Function and Prize Distribution – 25th February 2017
- Achut M. Nair (Student Coordinator): +91 9400482756
- A.K.Ananda Krishnan: +91 8547685115
For Invitation, CLICK HERE
For Registration Form, CLICK HERE
For Moot Problem, CLICK HERE
For Rules & Regulatitions, CLICK HERE
LawOF does not claim any responsibility for the above mentioned Event/Program. We thus request you to verify its credentials on your sole responsibility, before applying for it.
The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org