The Moot Proposition will be based on the upcoming field of Information Technology Law. It shall also touch upon the crucial aspect of the Fundamental Rights guaranteed by the Constitution of India.
Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad.
27th- 29th September 2019.
Student’s duly enrolled and pursuing 3 years or 5-year undergraduate law course from any university recognized by the Bar Council of India may apply to participate in the competition.
Each institution seeking to participate may send a maximum of one (1) team to represent that institution.
- A team may consist of maximum of three (3) members.
- Such team shall include two (2) orators and one (1) researcher.
Student’s pursuing undergraduate law degree (3 year/5 year programme) from institutions all over the country are welcome to submit their registrations.
The Registration Form is attached as Annexure- I in the Rules for the 4th Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad, National Moot Court Competition- 2019.
The registration fee for the competition is INR 6000/- (Rupees Six Thousand Only) payable by teams selected after the Memorial Round.
For further updates kindly visit our official website, here. All further details will be posted on the website or on other platforms that have been set up for the purpose and shall be notified from time to time.
All teams must email a scanned copy of the receipt generated on completion of the wire transfer at email@example.com.
- Release of Pre-Invite -27th May 2019
- Release of Moot Proposition, Rules and Commencement of Registration -1 st July, 2019
- Last Date of Registration -19th August, 2019
- Last Date for seeking Clarifications -23rd August, 2019
- Last Date for Withdrawal -23rd August, 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Memorials ( Softcopy) 5 th September, 2019
- Declaration of Result of the Memorial Round 10th September, 2019(Top 30 Teams)
- Last Date for Completing Registration Process 17th September, 2019
- Megha Pillai Student Convenor 9959481541
- Akarsh S.V. Student Co-Convenor 9496442481
- Shilpa Margaret Kurian Officiating President 9632632160
- Aditi Shrivastava Secretary 7337578588
For moot problem CLICK HERE
For rules of the competition CLICK HERE.
For schedule of the competition CLICK HERE.
For contact list CLICK HERE.