1ST N.J. YASASWY NATIONAL MOOT COURT COMPETITION, 2019, ICFAI LAW SCHOOL, ICFAI UNIVERSITY, TRIPURA
on September 27-29, 2019.
Schedule for the Competition:
- Releasing of Moot Problem 1st June, 2019.
- Online Provisional Registration: 5th June, 2019.
- Registration form with payment details to be mailed to Moot Court Committee, ICFAI Law School by 16th August 2019.
- Last date for clarification of problem
- Submission of Memorials (soft Copy): 5th September, 2019.
- Submission of 6 copies of Memorials (Hard copy): 10th September 2019.
- Inauguration, Draw of Lots, Memorial Exchange& Researcher Test: 27th September, 2019
- Preliminary Rounds, Quarter Finals and Semi
- Finals & Valedictory: 29th September, 2019
About the Moot Court Competition:
ICFAI Law School, ICFAI University, Tripura endeavors to develop legal acumen, research and oratory skills of the students and provide a platform to explore emerging issues of law. Hence, ICFAI Law School takes immense pleasure in announcing the 1st National Moot Court Competition. 2019 on 27th to 29th September 2019. The Moot Problem of the 1st National Moot Court Competition will be based on various issues of the Constitution and Personal Laws. It will prove to be a unique and enriching learning experience for everyone associated with it.
a. Students pursuing 3 years/ 5 years undergraduate LL.B. degree course are eligible to participate in this competition.
b. Only one team can participate from each institution.
Each team of the competition shall consist of the following members-
a. Each team shall consist of three members. Two designated as speaker and one as researcher.
b. The researcher may be permitted to argue as speaker only in case of illness or any unforeseen event, but a written permission of the Moot Court Convener in such case shall be mandatory.
Any clarifications regarding competition and the moot problem may be sought from the following person-
Ms. Shruti Das
ICFAI Law School, ICFAI University, Tripura
Ph No. + 91 7300911778 E-mail id- firstname.lastname@example.org