Shrimati Nirmala Devi Bam Memorial Moot Court
@ Indore Institute of Law [May 15-16]:
Register by March 20
About the Institute & Moot Court
Indore institute of law is an institute recognized by the bar council of India and affiliated DAV. Indore institute of law organising the IInd Srimati Nirmala Devi Bam Memorial International Moot Court Competition from 15-17 May 2020.
The IInd international moot court competition elaborate on the insolvency and bankruptcy law which is an emerging legal practice in bar and bench
Students enrolled 3rd year and 5th years of law programs and 1st year and 2nd year LLM program are eligible to compete in the competition. One team allowed from any college/institution/university.
The registered team shall send duly completed registration form with payment details, travel planned transaction receipt on soft copy online payment particulars before the last date the team who want to register before 20th March, 2020 they had to pay.
Registration Process (Step Plan)
The following steps have to be strictly followed by the respective teams interested to participate in the competition:
- Registration form link will be shared to the institution’s designated MCS.
- Payment of registration fee (as per team composition)
- Download the authorization form (to be scanned attached to the online registration form).
- Fill in the details of the online registration form & travel form, attach the scanned copy of authorization form (sealed and signed) and attach the proof of registration fee.
- Submit the details of the scanned form to the prescribed mail id firstname.lastname@example.org and hard copy latest by 20th April 2020.
Teams are required to wire-transfer the registration fee/amount to the details mentioned below:
- Name: Indore Institute of Law
- Account Number: 53001040267
- IFSC Code: SBIN0030450 Bank: State Bank of India •Branch: Sch. No. 54, AB Road, Indore
The proof of payment of the amount needs to be attached to the online registration form prior payment of registration fee (INR 1500 or 2000 without accommodation) and (INR 3500 or 4500 with accommodation) is mandatory for completing the online registration form, else the registration form will not be submitted.
For the purpose of participation in the competition, confirmation of your institution’s provisional registration is mandatory. Payment of registration fee by the students/ participants of the institution, provisional registration of which is not confirmed by the Competition Committee, shall not be accepted.
Early bird: Rs. 3500/- (with accommodation) Rs. 1500/- (without accommodation).
General registration: The team who want to register after on 21st March – 10th April 2020 they have to pay Rs. 4500/- (with accommodation) and Rs. 2000/- (without accommodation)
15th May: Inauguration day, the draw of lots, research test, memorial exchange(moot court competition).
16th May: Preliminary 1, Preliminary 2, Quarter1, Quarter2.
17th May: Semi-Finals, Finals, Valedictory day, DJ Night.
E-mail ID: email@example.com