2nd National Essay Writing Competition 2020 by Juscholars.
[No Registration Fee]:
Submit by March 5
About the organiser and essay competition
Juscholars is conducting the National Essay Writing Competition, 2020.
Juscholars is a peer reviewed e-journal acclaimed for original ideas and academic honesty. The Journal is currently soliciting submissions for Volume I, Issue 3 (2020). The Editorial Committee of ‘Juscholars’ hereby invites articles, notes, case comments and book reviews on the law from students, academicians and research scholars.
The competition is open to all students enrolled in an undergraduate program both 5-year integrated program or 3-year law program or postgraduate law degree from any recognized university/college/Institution in India.
The participant can select any topic related to law.
- All essays must be submitted in English Language only.
- Word Limit- 2000-5000 words (Exclusive of Footnotes & Abstract).
- All manuscripts must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 250 words.
- Citation Format – Any uniform citation method.
- Essay must be submitted only in a Word Doc.(doc./docx.) format.
- The submission of the essay accounts to registration to the competition. No separate registration is required.
- Co-authorship is allowed.
- Essays must be e-mailed at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For detailed submission guidelines, visit: here.
- The last date for submission for the article is 5th March 2020.
- All submissions should be accompanied by a Cover Letter (Separate Document) mentioning the title of the manuscript, year of study, institutional affiliation and contact details (mobile no. and email id) of the author(s).
Top 3 participants will be provided with certificate of merit and internship opportunity.
Top 10 essays will be selected for publication.
All the participants in the competition will be awarded a certificate of participation.