CALL FOR PAPERS-GNLU STUDENT LAW REVIEW.
Deadline- June 8
The GNLU Student Law Review (GNLUSLR) is the flagship student journal of the Gujarat National Law University. The Review is an annually published, student-edited, blind peer-reviewed, online, open-access Journal.
The following categories of submissions will be considered for publication:
- Articles: Between 4500-6000 words
- Case Notes/Legislative Comments/Book Reviews: Between 1500-4000 Words
Word limits are exclusive of footnotes. The Journal is flexible with respect to the word count of the submissions, subject to the discretion of the Editorial Board and quality of submission.
Co-authorship is permissible up to two authors.
The submissions must strictly adhere to the formatting guidelines.
The body of the manuscript must be in Garamond, font size 12 with line spacing 1.5. The footnotes must be in Garamond, font size 10 with line spacing 1.
The footnotes must be in accordance with the Bluebook (20th Edition) citation style.
GNLUSLR accepts only electronic submissions. Submissions must be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “GNLUSLR Volume I – Submission”. The following guidelines must be strictly followed:
- The manuscript must be sent as an attachment in .doc or .docx format.
- The manuscript should not contain the name of the author, institutional affiliation or any other identification mark.
- The details of the author (name, institutional affiliation, if any, and contact details) must be contained in a separate attachment in .doc or .docx format.
The deadline to submit is June 8, 2019.
In case of any queries, feel free to contact the Editorial Board of the Journal via e-mail at email@example.com