CALL FOR PAPERS – Journal of Sports Law, Policy and Governance (JSLPG) JSLPG, VOL. II, ISSUE I.
Submissions by June 10
About the Journal
The JSLPG is a bi-annual (August and December) double-blind peer reviewed open-access journal published under the aegis of North-East Students for the Furtherance of International Law (NESFIL), an erstwhile International Law Students Association (ILSA) chapter, in collaboration with National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam. Our aim is to build a global initiative for research and development in the niche area of International Sports Law, Policy and Governance.
All the submitted manuscripts will be put through a strict peer review process by an eminent Editorial Panel of experts in the area.
WHO CAN SUBMIT
Submissions are invited from legal practitioners, academicians, students and other stakeholders for the forthcoming Vol. II, Iss. I (August 2019
The submissions may relate to (but not restricted to) the following themes –
● INTERNATIONAL SPORTS ARBITRATION
● THE REGULATION OF MEGA-SPORTING EVENTS
●ISSUES PERTAINING TO ETHICS AND GOVERNANCE IN SPORTS
● COMPARATIVE SPORTS LAW
● LEGAL ISSUES PERTAINING TO E-SPORTS
● ANTI-TRUST ISSUES IN SPORTS
● THE LEGAL BATTLES OF FANTASY SPORTS
● SPORTS AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS (IPR)
● HUMAN RIGHTS ISSUES IN SPORTS
● GENDER ISSUES IN SPORTS
- Long Articles (between 7,000-15,000 words including footnotes).
● Short Articles (between 3,000-7,000 words including footnotes).
● Essays (2000-3000 words including footnotes).
● Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes).
● Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes).
● Policy Reviews (No word limit).
Last date for submission –Rolling submissions accepted till 10th June, 2019.
All queries may be directed to the email – firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of any immediate needs, contact us at – +91-7896524945, +91-8136086469 For further details regarding JSPLG, contribution guidelines and editorial policy click here
The last edition of the Journal can be accessed by clicking here