Legal Foxes & Kanuni Sahara
@ Delhi [March 20-21]:
About the Organizers
LEGALFOXES AND KANUNI SAHARA are Law firms operating from Delhi, Legalfoxes is Registered Firm operating from Gurgaon, Haryana and Mostly active in Supreme court, All High courts ( Pan India ), Delhi District Courts and All Tribunals. Parton of The firm is Mr Ashwani Kumar Dubey (AOR SUPREME COURT) And Organised By Mr Atin Handuja (Founder and CEO, Legalfoxes ).
About JOSH – THE POWER OF WORDS YOUTH CONCLAVE 2020
If we look around, the political scenario has suddenly become very dynamic. Especially after some of the bold steps taken by the current government. Some might argue they are in the national interest while some call its sheer populism.
We are sure, everyone has their opinions about these burning topics but can everyone bring out their perspectives in just the right way? If you think you can, what could be a better way to express them than at the Youth Parliament being held at Ideal Institute of Management and Technology.
The youth parliament aims to strengthen the roots of democracy, inculcate healthy habits of discipline, tolerance of the views of others and to enable the student community to understand the working of our Parliamentary institutions. The participating students are allotted different portfolios of Parliamentarians/ministers and they represent their respective constituencies.
Model Youth Parliament is a concept which replicates the real parliamentary procedure where every participant is a representative of his constituency shall be discussing a bill and would be suggesting certain amendments for the same.
Model Parliament is a concept which replicates the real parliamentary procedure where every participant is a representative of his constituency. The Model Youth Parliament shall discuss the bill and make them in the process of law. The bill will be introduced, debated upon, amended and finally passed or rejected as according to the simple majority.
DATE: 20-21 March 2020
VENUE: N.D Tewari Bhawan, ITO, New Delhi
The Model Parliament shall have:
- Leader of the house i.e., the Prime Minister;
- Leader of Opposition;
- Members of the cabinet, who will represent the government;
- Shadow members representing the opposition and;
- Prominent Members of the Parliament.
- CERTIFICATE + MEMENTO
- Free of cost online quiz competition organised by Kanunisahara with cash prize Rs. 5000/-
- Free of cost participation in Online Quiz Competition organised by Legalfoxes on 28-29 Feb 2020 on family law and law of contract
- Free publication in LEGALFOXES LAW TIMES
- Free essay competition by legalfoxes for school students
- Band performance at the event
- Networking with guests
- Delegation kit, lunch, snacks
- Other things to be disclosed
LOK SABHA: Deliberation on the current situation of minorities with special emphasis on the implementation and working of the citizen amendment act.
ALL INDIA POLITICAL PARTIES MEET: Deliberation on the issue of gender neutrality with special emphasis on sexual laws
The Indian Press covers the following areas:
- Journalism (Report Writing)
The candidates have to fill up this google registration form here.
REGISTRATION FEE: The registration fee for Lok sabha and AIPPM (Early Bird) 850 /- per Parliamentarian.
For Indian Press Rs 600/-
Registration form: CLICK HERE
- Separate accommodation with be provided to girls and boys with extra cost of Rs 350-400 Rs Per Night [The rates have been revised].
E-mail : email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org