Three Day National Workshop on Qualitative Research Methodology @ Tata Institute of Social Sciences(TISS), Mumbai from July 28, 2016 to 30th July, 2016.
For your kind reference, short details of the program are as follows:
Date and time: July 28, 2016 10:00AM – July 30, 2016 6:00PM
Venue: Old Conference Hall, TISS, Mumbai
The Registration process will start from May 23, 2016 (Monday)
About the Program
The aim of the Three Day National Workshop on ‘Qualitative Research Methodology’ is to enable the participants to operate the ATLASTI software on their own and to understand when and what type of qualitative research method to use.
The objective of this workshop are: • To provide a comprehensive over view of qualitative research framework and nuances of designing studies using qualitative methods • To provide handson training in the applications of ATLASTI software in research data processing • To acquire expertise in identifying appropriate qualitative tools for different types of research objectives
The Quantitative Research Methodology Workshop can be attended by:
- Doctoral students or Postgraduates in social work, sociology, management, rehabilitation and any discipline of social sciences who are actively involved in research/plan to coordinate research at their Institution
- Business Analyst
- Social Sector Researchers
- Defining qualitative research
- Qualitative research and theory
- Source of qualitative data
- ATLASTI Analysis of qualitative data
Basic understanding of the concept of qualitative research methodology is necessary to appreciate the program. Hence, the workshop will start with some theoretical input sessions so as to help the participants to brush the knowledge in basic research methods. These sessions will be followed by software enabled practical training with demonstration. Thus both theoretical and practical sessions will be arranged so that the participants could understand, appreciate and able to meaningfully interpret the output.
For better learning experience, the participants are requested to bring the following to the workshop:
- ATLASTI software installed in the laptop (optional)
- Own qualitative research data (if the data is available)
Venue: Old Conference Hall, Main Campus, Tata Institute of Social Sciences, V.N. Purav Marg, Deonar, Mumbai – 400088
- The participants will be selected on the first come first serve basis
- The seats are limited, if the number of seats gets filled before the last date of application, no subsequent applications will be accepted
Corporate sponsored professionals: INR 10, 000/
Self financed participants: academicians, working professionals and full time research scholars: INR 6500/
Life Members of TISS Alums Association (TISSAA): INR 6000/
Late Registration Fee (after last date of registration): 10% increase over the original fee
Note: The fee will cover course materials, workshop certificate, group photograph, tea and lunch during the workshop
A participant can pay his/her registration fee by cheque/DD in favour of “Tata Institute of Social Sciences Alums Association” payable at Mumbai and send it along with the filledup Registration form and send to the Alumni Office (address mentioned under registration procedure).
The payment can also be made directly at ICICI Bank anywhere in the country or through online transfer to “Tata Institute of Social Sciences Alums Association A/c No. 109801000823” (RTGS/NEFT IFSC Code: ICIC0001098; Home Branch: Deonar, Mumbai 400088) while emailing the payment details along with scanned copy of the Registration Form at firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
Registration Procedure [ Download Registration Form ]
- The participant have to fill up the workshop registration form and send us the filledup form in the following ways:
- Courier it/drop it personally to TISSAA office (Address: Room No. 11, Prof. M.S. Gore Academic Block, Naoroji Campus, TISS, V.N. Purav Marg, Opp. Deonar Bus Depot, Deonar, Mumbai – 400088)
- Mail the scanned copy of the filledup registration form at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- For any further information, please revert back at the above mentioned email id or call at 022 25525918
Last Date of Sending Applications:
The submission of the registration form and the fee payment should be done on/before July 15, 2016.
The Institute is in ‘Mid semester’ therefore, not in a position to provide accommodation to all the participants at the Institute.
No Travel Allowance (TA) will be provided to the participants. Thus they are requested to arrange for their own travel and transportation.
For Full Information, Visit Website, click HERE
NOTE: LawOF does not claim any responsibility for the above mentioned Job/Internship. We thus request you to verify its credentials on your sole responsibility, before applying for it.
DISCLAIMER: The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org