Memorial Writing by Department of Law, PIMR, Indore [May 30]:
Register by May 28
Online workshop for Law Students 2020
About the Institute
The Department of Law (DoL), PIMR was established under the aegis of PIMR in the year 2014. DoL a popular acronym to the Department of Law, Prestige institute of Management and Research, Indore is an exclusive institution dedicated to law education both at Under Graduate and Post Graduate level. The institute is approved by, “The Bar Council of India”, New Delhi and Affiliated to the Devi Ahilya University, Indore.
About Mooting and Memorial Writing Workshop
Competing in Moot Court competitions provides an opportunity for students to build advocacy skills, sharpen public speaking skills, and engage in legal analysis in a variety of areas of law.
The Moot Court Competition provides law students a valuable opportunity to hone both their written and oral advocacy skills in this competitive field. Moot Memorial is one of the important elements in moot court competition to process their arguments through careful researching, writing and refining briefs for competition.
LawOF www.lawof.in Provides information about workshop for Law Students
About the Workshop
Department of Law, PIMR Moot Memorial Workshop is aimed at:
- Equipping students to prepare their written arguments by working out the right answer to a complex problem, reducing it to its simplest form.
- Making students prepare and restate the facts in an effective manner from the point of view of the side for whom the Memorial is being presented.
- To learn the basics of research understanding of documents such as judgments and notifications, statutes and rules that are to be relied upon.
- To present the argument through written submission in a standardized form.
Who should Attend?
Young aspiring minds having zeal to understand the prepare themselves for moot court competitions at all level. Students of Undergraduate and Postgraduate pursuing a degree in Law
Benefits of the Workshop
- Enhancement of written submission skills in moot court competitions
- Ability to prepare case briefs in the shortest time
- Enhancement of the presentation skills in moot court competition
- One on one interaction under the guidance of the trainer
About the Resource Person
Ms. Molshree Shrivastava: Senior Associate, Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas
Ms. Molshree Shrivastava is a Graduate from NLSIU, Bangalore, with excellent record in mooting and has represented her Law School in various International and National Moot Court Competition with trophies in her name. She has also been awarded with Economic Times Young Leader Award 2018.
- Platform: Online via Zoom app (Limited Seats)
- Fee: 199/-
- Payment Mode: Fees accepted via UPI: [email protected]
- Registration Closes: 28th May 2020
- Date of Workshop: 30th May 2020
How to Register
- Make the payment.
- Take a screenshot of the payment.
- To Fill Google form, click here. and attach a screenshot of payment to confirm your registration
- Aarya Mishra: +91 9294675749
- Gouri Kanungo: +91 7389013002
- Akshata Chhabra: +91 9977924999
- Dipisha Chelani: +91 7697567369