Legal Research Methodology
(May 22 – 28, 2017) @ NLU Delhi
Themes for the Workshop:
The workshop would focus on a range of subjects relating to ELR & DLR. Some illustrative areas are indicated below:
- Basics of Empirical Legal Research.
- Empirical Legal Research approach to the selected issues relating to judicial administration and judicial reforms (like research on arrest, bail, review & revision, delay & pendency, etc.).
- Judicial Impact assessment Methodology.
- Developing research design for Empirical & Doctrinal Legal Research.
- Developing research proposal for Empirical & Doctrinal Legal Research.
- Training in tool construction for data collection in ELR.
- Training in data analysis techniques.
- Reporting of research findings.
Members of faculty and researchers in the law schools who have inclination and some experience in the application of Empirical Legal Research are invited to participate in the Workshop.
The intake of participants will be up to 40 participants, which includes a maximum of 30 participants from India and 10 participants from Asian & other region. Each participant is expected to bring a personal computer to the workshop.
Due to anticipated oversubscription of the Workshop, participation therein will be strictly subject to selection. Prospective participants may send the registration request electronically to email@example.com indicating their qualifications, affiliation, present post and reason for applying the workshop.
This should reach to us on or before February 15, 2017. The participants shall submit the registration fee along with the prescribed form of registration only after getting confirmation of selection.
Contact for queries:
Mr. Sidharth Dahiya Assistant Registrar & Coordinator 07838782877 firstname.lastname@example.org
For Brochure, CLICK HERE
For Registration Form, CLICK HERE
LawOF does not claim any responsibility for the above mentioned Event/Program. We thus request you to verify its credentials on your sole responsibility, before applying for it.
The Contents of this Website are informative only and for the benefit of the general public. Even though every care has been taken to ensure the correctness of information and procedure, the www.lawof.in is not responsible for any inadvertent errors and the same may please be brought to the notice through e-mail: email@example.com