Webinar & Panel Discussion on Modern Banking Services in India by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University [11th & 12th June];
Paper presentation on 12th June
Webinar & Penal Discussion for Law Students 2020
About The University (GGSIPU)
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) is first University established in 1998 by Govt. of NCT of Delhi under the provisions of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Act, 1998 read with its Amendment in 1999 The University is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC), India under section 12B of UGC Act..
University School of Law & Legal Studies
University School of Law and Legal Studies envisages advancement of institutional expertise in the area of legal research and education by augmenting academic and professional excellence, developing critical and relentless engagement with legal theory and practice, synergizing law, legal research, legal education and action to further the quest for justice.
Concept Note of Panel Discussion and Webinar
The purpose of the panel discussion and webinar is to bring together academics, community bankers, regulators and policymakers to focus on the latest academic research on community banking and the important policy issues that affect community banks. The conference will highlight the issues related to the opportunities, challenges and global practices relevant to the development of banking and financial sector; macro and micro economy and business practices. The scholarly, conceptual, empirical and practitioner papers that address the conference theme of integrating research, practice and teaching are welcomed.
Open for all Scholars, Academicians & students.
Date of the Panel Discussion (6 Speakers)
11thJune,2020 at 10.00 am
Date of the Webinar:
12thJune,2020 at 10.00 am
Note:-Link for the Webinar will be shared with the participants through Mail.
We cordially invite paper presentation on any of the sub-theme mentioned below for the Webinar on 12th June,2020.
- Economic Imbalances During COVID 19 Scenario and Role of Banks
- Blockchain Technology and Banking Law imperatives
- Cyber Forensics and Banking Concerns
- Waiving of loans and RBI’s plight
- Changing Dimensions of Repo Rate and Reverse Repo Rate
- Mergers of Banks and legal positions of banking employees
- RBI’s stand on insolvency proceeding highlighting Mortarium Issue
- Banking Ombudsman- Legal Issues, limitations and challenges
- Deposit Insurance and Banking Regulation
- Future of Debt Recovery Tribunal
- Non-Banking Financial Companies Loans Disbursements- Legal Concerns
- Role of Bad banks in tackling the issue of NPAs in Indian Banking System.
- Rise of Bank Frauds: Legal Issues and Challenges
- Legal Concerns regarding electronic wallets in contemporary phase.
- Interested scholars, academicians, students can send their abstract of not less than 700 words referring your particular theme, in times new roman and line spacing of 1.5.
- The abstract must be accompanied with details of Author and Co-Author along with the title of the paper(Name, Designation Contact details etc.
- The Abstract must be submitted on or before 05-06-2020.
- Co-authorship is allowed upto two authors.
- Only top 15 abstracts will be selected for paper presentation.
- All submissions should be sent to [email protected]
- It is compulsory to register and attend both panel discussion & webinar.
Note- There is no registration Fees.
Prof. Amar pal singh, Dean,USLLS
Zubair A Khan (Asst Prof,USLLS)
- Anmol 8882169503
- Trivickram Jee 9792154419
- Pulkit panchal 9718434360
In case of query Kindly mail at [email protected] OR Contact Any Student co-ordinator.
LawOF is the emerging portal for Law Students & Teachers