Online webinar for Law Students, practitioners and academicians
About the University
Birla Global University [BGU], formerly Birla Institute of Management Technology, Bhubaneswar is a private university in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India. It was founded by Basant Kumar Birla and Sarala Birla. It was established in August 2013 as Birla Institute of Management Technology Bhubaneswar, a private business school by Birla Academy of Art and Culture.
About the Webinar
Birla School of Law, Birla Global University Bhubaneswar is conducting a webinar on “Beyond Bias: Empowering Women for Sustainable Growth” on 27th June 2020 at 4:00 PM IST.
LawOF www.lawof.in Provides information about legal webinar for Law Students, practitioners and academicians
The objective of the Webinar
The proposed webinar aims to address the following:
- To highlight the poor condition of women in vulnerable areas.
- To throw light on the ways women fight a crisis.
- To discuss the importance of Women’s Rights as Human Rights.
- To deliberate upon the need of empowering women for an inclusive society.
- To focus on achieving Sustainable growth leading to gender equality.
About the Panellists
- Ms. Namrata Jain IAS (2018), Assistant Collector, Baloda Bazar, Chhattisgarh
- Ms. Poornima Pandian, IFS (2014), Bhadrak DFO
- Ms. Sneha Mukherjee, Human Rights Law Network, New Delhi
- Moderator: Ms. Ashna Siddiqui (Academic Associate, School of Law, Birla Global University)
12th class students, undergraduate and postgraduate.
The webinar is for free.
E-Certificate will be provided to all participants post completion of the webinar.
LawOF is the emerging portal for Law Students & Teachers
For more details, please click here.