Webinar on New Avenues in the Legal Profession by Marwadi University
[May 23, 12 PM]:
Online webinar for Law Students, practitioners and academicians.
About the university:
Faculty of Law, Marwadi University was established in 2018 and is one of the fastest-growing Law school in India. It offers 5 years integrated Law program i.e. BA., LLB, and B.Com.,LLB (Hons). It has been recognized as one of the best law schools by Knowledge Review magazine.
About the webinar:
The year 2020 is changing the way we look at the world, with a lot of natural and manmade disasters, things will never be the same again. We will see a lot of things change including law and the legal profession.
There will be new laws, new ways of interpretation, and also new areas of legal practice. In this webinar we have an excellent panel of experts from various fields of law and having huge experience in the legal field.
They will discuss how the legal profession is going to change in the coming years and what will be the skill sets that will be required for the legal professional to be successful.
LawOF www.lawof.in Provides information about legal webinar for Law Students, practitioners and academicians.
We have eminent experts from various fields in the legal profession
- Mr. Mihir Thakor, Senior Advocate, High Court of Gujarat
- Ms. Daksha Bakshi, Head, International Taxation, Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas
- Dr. Manoj Kumar Sinha, Director, Indian Law Institute
- Mr. Subhrarag Mukharjee, Senior Legal Counsel – Strategic Alliances (North America & Worldwide), Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Ms. Winnie Shekhar, Partner, Induslaw
We have limited slots available for the webinar due to constraints of the online app, therefore encourage participants to register at the earliest. We will be sending a link to join the webinar to registered participants on the day of the webinar.
For any further questions or doubts, you can reach us at [email protected]
Law Students, Law Aspirants, Practicing Lawyers, Faculty members and all who have interest in Law and career in Law can participate in this webinar
- Location (country/state/city): Webinar through Zoom
- Registration Procedure: Register here.
- Fee Details: Free
- Deadlines/dates: Webinar will be on 23rd May 2020 at 12:00 Noon
To Register, click here.
LawOF is the emerging portal for Law Students & Teachers