Vacancy-Teaching Positions (Law)
@ TNNLU, Tamil Nadu [18 Vacancies]
: Apply by Sep 25.
About the organisation
Tamil Nadu National Law University, formerly Tamil Nadu National Law School, is state university and law school located at Navalurkottapattu, Dindigul Main Road, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India. It is the first and only National Law University in the state of Tamil Nadu.
The Tamil Nadu National Law University invites applications from eligible candidates for the following positions:
- Professor (Law)
- Associate Professor (Law)
- Assistant Professor (Law)
Number of Posts
- Professor (Law): 2 (two)
- Associate Professor (Law): 4 (four)
- Assistant Professor (Law): 12 (twelve)
IN, Dindigul, Main Rd, Navalurkuttappattu, Tiruchirappalli, 620027
For minimum qualifications, click here.
How to apply
for online application form click here.
duly filled-in application form may be submitted along with the demand draft of Rs.1500per application form (Rs. 750 per application in the case SC/SCA/ST candidates) drawn in favour of Registrar, Tamil Nadu National Law University, Tiruchirappalli)and sent to the Vice-Chancellor, Tamil Nadu National Law University, Dindigul Main Road, Navalurkuttappattu, Tiruchirappalli – 620 027.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates shall have to produce original documents at the time of appearing in Interview.
- The decision adopted by the University authorities at any stage of the selection process will be final and binding
- No TA/DA will be paid to any candidates for appearing in the interview if shortlisted.
The applications should reach the University at the address given below on or before the last date mentioned in the advertisement i.e. 25th September 2019.