Vacancy: Teaching Assistants (Law)
@ Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat:
Apply by July 12
About the University
Veer Narmad South Gujarat University is a public university located in the city of Surat, Gujarat, India, the 4th fastest growing city in the world. Previously known as South Gujarat University, it was renamed in 2004 in honour of the famous scholar and Gujarati poet Narmad.
Teaching Assistants (Law)
- The appointment as a Teaching Assistant in the department of university/programme is purely on temporary bases on contract of 11 months (up to end of the second term) of the Academic year 2019-20 from the university fund and the appointment will automatically end on completion of 11 months contract (second term of the Academic year 2019-20) without notice.
Number of Vacancies
Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Udhana – Magdalla Road, Surat, Gujarat 395007, India.
- Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale, wherever grading system is followed,) at the master’s degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (ii) above, candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph. D. degree shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment
and appointment of Teaching Assistant.
- NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such masters programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
How to apply
To apply, click here.
Applicants must submit the application through online recruitment portal on or before 12th July 2019 till 6:00 pm and must upload the necessary documents with the online application.